• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Hi, I would like to make sure this is fine.
    I am like 99.9% sure it should be but it doesn't hurt to make sure.

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • I would just like to make sure that this picture is a-ok for the forum. If fine, it will be re-sized later to fit the limitations of the signature size.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3jf1x4cot1em4p/neppers.png
    I would also like to say in my defense this would probably be rated T if the ESRB had a say in it.

Edit: Alrighty, then, I won't use it. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would just like to make sure that this picture is a-ok for the forum. If fine, it will be re-sized later to fit the limitations of the signature size.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3jf1x4cot1em4p/neppers.png
    I would also like to say in my defense this would probably be rated T if the ESRB had a say in it.

I'm not too bothered myself but there might be others on staff who would be (all staff can disable signatures at their own discretion unless it's something universal like height/width limits) so I personally wouldn't recommend using that image just to be on the safe side.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I just want to know if my signature is okay. For some reason, I'm getting a scroll thingy on Midnight Misty. It's weird because it's just one line of text, and it shouldn't be happening. O_o

So, I thought I'd check to make sure it's okay. :c I probably have to add more to it don't I?

Years
  • I just want to know if my signature is okay. For some reason, I'm getting a scroll thingy on Midnight Misty. It's weird because it's just one line of text, and it shouldn't be happening. O_o

So, I thought I'd check to make sure it's okay. :c I probably have to add more to it don't I?
    It's fine, but it could possibly be the font itself doing that. There's nothing in your signature's code out of the norm so maybe try a different font if you're bothered by the scrollbar?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    What do you mean by it not working? What are you trying to put as your signature?

BlueDragon91

I love my family!
    Years
  • Is my signature too big? Does it check out ok?
    I hope you won't mind telling me if my avatar is too big also! :P
    Thank you! ^_^

Last edited:

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
    Years
  • Is the image in my signature fine? Its obviously meant to be a joke, and its a refernce to a game, but I feel slightly uncomfortable with it on here being kinda-sorta new

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Alright I have two times disabled signature and I changed it back to normal....

And now I changed back to another signature 350 height pixel picture and pretty sure it can be passed...

Right?

Blame the paint.exe if you say too tall........

Years
  • Alright I have two times disabled signature and I changed it back to normal....

And now I changed back to another signature 350 height pixel picture and pretty sure it can be passed...

Right?

Blame the paint.exe if you say too tall........
    It's still 80px too wide. :( 600px is the width limit~

Back