• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    pumpkaboo and gourgeist have 4 sizes, small average large and super size! can not wait to see them! also yes i finally have a chance of getting ALL THE SHINY pokemon! lol

WOW serebii DID brake the statement they wrote on the website, saying they will not post leaks. Impressive!
    maybe their nda was only up till the 10th and are now legally allowed to release info? nvm just read the page.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sun
    Years
  • Well..... Dang..... The spoilers have been mostly true. What a kick in the teeth GF, what a kick in the teeth.
    Guess I might as well start trying to like greninja. This might be the first gen I don't play with my starter all the way to the end.
    I was really wanting to keep a team of all brand new pokes. I doubt that will be possible though. The designs are so lacking in anything that really stands out, with the exception of talonflame, goodra, and noivern.
    A few quick things I noticed....
    Pangoro looks like a rapist
    Malamar looks like Rodney king
    Diggersby looks like a drunk
    And heliolisk looks like a stoner( but not more than the scraggy line)

Why did they give us two grass/ghost? Come one now GF.

All complaints aside, I can't wait to get this game.

Years
  • Serebii has started putting info up now (but story spoilers aren't going up until the 12th). So bunch of stuff to look at there, including pictures of all the 6th gen pokes.

The Pokeradar is indeed back! =D

I'm busy checking the site now and seeing what else they've uncovered.

According to Serebii, the Jigglypuff and Gothita lines get a new ability called Competitive which is much like a special-based version of Defiant. It boosts their Sp. Attack every time one of their stats gets lowered. Also, the three Legendary Birds of Kanto aka Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres can be caught in the post-game.

Years
  • I see that Bulbapedia has avoided putting up the new Pokémon avoided through leaks, so I'd assume we'll start seeing articles for those new Pokémon at least either today or tomorrow.. if not then, then definitely by Saturday hopefully.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Luxray is based of a Lynx no a lion I think. Though both are big cats. Also, I wouldn't really call Arcanine a lion, just a big dog. But anyways, they usually don't follow real life. To me I find it pretty rare, but that might just be me.

I never said Arcanine was a lion, just Luxray, according to Bulbapedia.

As for powerful moves getting nerfed, it seems like GF wants to make sure the Pokemon aren't easily OHKO'd, so we can rely more on the weaker moves. I like how HP no longer has a varied BP based on IVs anymore.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • The nerfs to moves is giving me a frowny space. Hidden Power was a move that only a few pokemon used to counter something that was 4x weak to it such as Grass, Ice, and Fire.

I always hate it when something gets nerfed without it getting a boost in some way such as: 120 Pwr. / 70 Acc. to 110 Pwr / 85 Acc. Would have been a balanced. trade-off.
    The game is going to be good... Don't touch Brave Bird or CC please....
    XY are going to be better than BW.

A few people been theorizing there may be a few DLC only legendaries. I know these are rumors, and there is a thread for that, but could there be any substance to that rumor? There has to be more than 69 New pokemon.

Thanks for the leaks.

Nerf? Hidden Power was boosted IMO. Always 60 power, not reliant on IVs, probably because they wanted to keep the IV system but it didn't work with the addition of a new type. I wonder what will determine its type, but it should be much more reliable now and usable outside of simulators.

Also why everyone keeps referring to Delphox as a "she"? It's an androgynous Pokémon IMO. It's clearly delicate-looking, but the furcoat it wears is akin to a warlock's robe. That could be either a male or female mage-looking Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2015

All complaints aside, I can't wait to get this game.[/QUOTE]

What wrong with that lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2014
    Well..... Dang..... The spoilers have been mostly true. What a kick in the teeth GF, what a kick in the teeth.
    Guess I might as well start trying to like greninja. This might be the first gen I don't play with my starter all the way to the end.
    I was really wanting to keep a team of all brand new pokes. I doubt that will be possible though. The designs are so lacking in anything that really stands out, with the exception of talonflame, goodra, and noivern.
    A few quick things I noticed....
    Pangoro looks like a rapist
    Malamar looks like Rodney king
    Diggersby looks like a drunk

Why did they give us two grass/ghost? Come one now GF.

Opinion is opinion is opinion... lol

I personally really like this gen in terms of design, and not everything Gamefreak does is mathematical. I like that they made 2 grass/ghost lines. They usually do 2 exclusive grass families anyway, why not make them more interesting?

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    I have to be honest, I don't like the gym leader elite four theme also the champion theme is just a hoenn remake hint, Why GF??!

Also I watched a video spoiler champion battle, it's nothing special, you don't feel like you're battling the champion.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I have to be honest, I don't like the gym leader elite four theme also the champion theme is just a hoenn remake hint, Why GF??!

Also I watched a video spoiler champion battle, it's nothing special, you don't feel like you're battling the champion.

Really? Back in the early days of BW, people are praising BW E4's battle theme for being strikingly similar to RSE.

Years
  • And heliolisk looks like a stoner( but not more than the scraggy line)

What wrong with that lol[/QUOTE]

Lol nothing at all on that one, that's why I used scraggy in gen 5.
    Heliolisk and helioptile just remind me to much of scraggy and scrafty .

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • This is probably way out of context, but im going to say it anyways:
    I just received my copy of Pokemon X from Amazon, so probably a lot of other people did as well. Just saying that in the next couple of hours there will be a whole bunch of new spoilers

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    One thing for sure, Xerneas' battle theme is the best. It makes the battle feel more majestic and mystique.

I do not want to spoil on that part and haven't watch the video yet, I want to feel the battle song and the whole cut scene myself. :)
    But is the theme something different than before?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • It looks like Xernes has 2 forms, but it mainly just changes looks. I am a bit disappointed that it's move is a 2 turn stat boosting move.

And I heard that moves haven't gotten nerf. What moves and how bad?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Shiny Vivillion w/ Marine pattern from Germany. Only its body changes colours. :/ still very pretty.

Years
  • I hope we can catch a Ditto after the E4. I don't see it in the Kalos Dex,

Ditto is #138 in the Mountain Kalos Dex.

Spoiler:

Shiny Vivillion w/ Marine pattern from Germany. Only its body changes colours. :/ still very pretty.

Yeah I have to say the Marine Pattern is one of my faves. Those shades of blue are so beautiful. Hoping for some more patterns to be revealed, hopefully when the Australian release comes and someone leaks the pattern Aussie players such as myself will be getting.

Also, the white Vivillon that was shown in the Nintendo Direct announcing the Pokemon Bank has been revealed to be called the Icy Snow Pattern:
    Spoiler:

So, your starter at Lv 5 already know a third move. Froakie, my pick, knows bubble.
    Also, bubble is now 40 base power and not 20.

Yeah glad to see Bubble got buffed a bit, and the first battle is against Shauna (who uses the starter weak against yours) so it's like, pretty easy to win given you have a STAB move at the start.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2017
    Well no wonder the music is worse than previous games, Masuda wrote only this, the gym leader, trainer, and wild battle theme.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back