• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You're welcome Swampertman_08

My fave would have to be...Starmie. It's water & psychic (my 2 fave types) & it can learn thunderbolt which is kinda cool

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
=D didn't see this here, count me in!

What is your favourite water pokemon and why?
Mine would be Cloyster, it is quite dependent on my HM's and TM's but I like that it can learn aurora beam

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I want in. Please?

My very first whole deck of Poke TCG was Misty's deck... I won many games, having modified it a bit... ok, I pretty much only used a couple of pokémon from it in the end. But lots of good trainer cards were there if I remember correctly. Misty's one of my fav Gym leaders also!

Where is the ideal place to catch water pokemon? (lake, river, ocean, ect)
I like to use a rod from a beach. The beachy animation is nice when you battle then, mwehehe... but to catch the best pokemon, you'd better use a rod from a pokémon's back on the ocean.

Oh, and also... *does new page dance*

Years
I want in. Please?

My very first whole deck of Poke TCG was Misty's deck... I won many games, having modified it a bit... ok, I pretty much only used a couple of pokémon from it in the end. But lots of good trainer cards were there if I remember correctly. Misty's one of my fav Gym leaders also!

I like to use a rod from a beach. The beachy animation is nice when you battle then, mwehehe... but to catch the best pokemon, you'd better use a rod from a pokémon's back on the ocean.

Oh, and also... *does new page dance*

Sure! I'll add you! ^-^ *high-fives for the new page* XD I totally agree, surfing on whoever & using a super rod is proll the best way to catch them

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years

Ocean owns all in ideal places. :D Seriously, grab a Lapras and go catch some Wailord. XD So yeah, I'd have to say the wide-open ocean is greatest location to catch the various water types, just due to the fact is actually has so many different species.

[/late]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yes Ryan. Late.

How many water gym leaders are there? Misty, Wallace, Wallace-replacer... is there one in Sinnoh?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
How many water gym leaders are there? Misty, Wallace, Wallace-replacer... is there one in Sinnoh?

Crasher Wake I think his name is, big... water, uh, guy. And Juan is the "Wallace-replacer."

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Ah right, the guy with the... funny looks. The... big guy.

Juan was it. But I think he's called so many other more or less fitting names in other languages, so I wasn't sure.

Years
Ah right, the guy with the... funny looks. The... big guy.

XD Crasher Wake is the guy who looks like a mexican wrestler by the looks of his outfit.

Misty, Wallace, Juan, Chrasher Wake, Cissy (orange island anime), & that guy who liked Misty (also another orange island gym leader)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
You've got some of my favourite Water pokémon on your trainer card, Ambellina ^^*

Empoleon and Starmie ftw.

I don't rember Cissy actually. But she wasn't in any game, so maybe it's not the end of the world ^^

Years
You've got some of my favourite Water pokémon on your trainer card, Ambellina ^^*

Empoleon and Starmie ftw.

I don't rember Cissy actually. But she wasn't in any game, so maybe it's not the end of the world ^^

Thanks ^^ Starmie is my absolute fave!!
Cissy was the 1st gym leader Ash met in the Orange Island league (I believe, 1st or 2nd)

Oh! & I found another Tiny Banner for us!! (of for those who didn't like the other tiny banner XD)
waterpokemonfan_userbar.jpg

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I love Starmie too!! I want to have one for real... haha. Misty was all great when she had Staryu AND Starmie.

Oh I remember now. Cissy used Seadra and Blastoise, right?

Years
I love Starmie too!! I want to have one for real... haha. Misty was all great when she had Staryu AND Starmie.

Oh I remember now. Cissy used Seadra and Blastoise, right?

XD That would be pretty neat ^^
Yea, she used Seadra in the target practice against Squrtle & Blastoise she surfed on against Ash's Lapras.

Here's another question: What can type be a good combo used with our fellow water-types?

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
XD Crasher Wake is the guy who looks like a mexican wrestler by the looks of his outfit.

Misty, Wallace, Juan, Chrasher Wake, Cissy (orange island anime), & that guy who liked Misty (also another orange island gym leader)

I really thought her name was Sissy instead of Cissy but whatever :/

Oh! & I found another Tiny Banner for us!! (of for those who didn't like the other tiny banner XD)

I like the tiny banner alright =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back