• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I like Dive, I don't know why 0.o I like the effect when the pokemon dives into a water, even if your on top of a mountain they find water to dive in ><

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
yeah my fave water type move is surf deals out a pretty good amount of power and it looks good the only thing that ruined surf is muddy water its just a brown version of surf with bad accuracy

STK

Char-bok-a!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2011
I'll join! Water types are my favorites. They seem to have the coolest designs.

STK

Char-bok-a!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2011
I've always liked Surf. Bubblebeam's cool too! I need to get my hands on a 3rd or 4th generation game. My brother used to have Sapphire but he traded it for some game that sucks. Can't remember what it was.

Favorite Water-types... Can't list 'em all they're so awesome. But Suicune, the Mudkip family, Sharpedo, Kyogre, Staryu/Starmie, Mantine, and Remoraid/Octillary rule.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I used to love Sharpedo, then found out he had terrible DEF, "Ohhh, so thats why he kept fainting" ><

Years
Sharpedo looks awsome but his defence sucks. :/ muchlaxdude, welcome! ^^

New Question, What is the ideal Water team?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
If you need a co-leader, I'll help you!

I like Water-types because a lot are graceful and majestic. Others can pack a punch [But Water-types pale in comparison to the cute Electric Pokemon like Pikachu, Pachirisu and Minun]

I made a Trainer Card of my favorite Water-types :
6e3480c47b76b9bb53e61f73831559f7.png

(Empoleon, Milotic, Gastrodon [East Sea], Blastoise, Gyarados and Kingdra)

Electric and Grass are Water's greatest enemies. If you have a Water/Ground Pokemon [Marshtomp/Swampert and Gastrodon] beat Electrics. And Ice Beam works wonders with all Water-types to eliminate Grass-types

Oh, and I'd like to join, if I didn't say that already...

Last edited:

STK

Char-bok-a!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 6, 2011
OH! Just remembered, Palkia's a water-type. Yeah Kyogre and Palkia are the strongest water-types. And design-wise, Milotic's so pretty!

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
welcome aboard *~Sweet Dawn~* it's not up to me if ya can be a co-owner though

here is my water type team i have used this team in ruby and never lost

f49b191ed502e59d595c9a3f4cd89a85.png

munchlaxdude

munchlax fan/ totoro rocks ^_^
Years
thanks for letting me join the club. ^_^

On diamond and pearl I like the move muddy water its really strong

I made a Totoro fan club it is Under the other clubs. If u can go look at it U might want to join.

Last edited:
Years
Yea, that bites in a double battle :/ & Sweet Dawn, I'd love to have you as another co-owner! ^^ I'll add you now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back