• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Splash!* Water Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
best water type hybrid?

water and dragon is very good

but i say ground is better rules out electric types

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Thats already been done ^^
and for the Ideal team, look at my trainer card =D I have something against starters and legendaries...

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
neither do i just think of legends as an achievement my regular Pokemon have accomplished besides that the only legend Pokemon i like are Entei, Zapdos and Suicune

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I have something againts legendaries in the game, not against their looks and I think Kyogre looks more elegent than Wailord which is really just a big blob with fins. Besides I only have Ruby so I can't get Kyogre anyway :(

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
i agree about wailord probably one of the worst designed water pokemon

and poor you about only having ruby that is also the only third gen game i have and i don't really like groudon too ugly

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
Wailord isn't a blob. It's basically the Pokemon version of the blue whale

The worst Water-type design?

I don't like Lanturn. It looks like it has a whole lot a blubber on the bottom

it does not have any imagination it is just a whale really i have nothing against wailord
i actually have three of them the weirdest thing about the huge wailord is it can breed with skitty :shocked:

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
i like the weird stuff it makes the game more enjoyable if ya know what i mean

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
Years
my ideal pokemon team is in this trainer card
1b8281a728b29f110a564097b31a4d87.png

Best Water type hybrid?
I would say Dragonair

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Poor Skitty ><

The blue whale has flaws though, it might have a huge gash in it, loads of little fish eating bits of food from its teeth or some sort of arthropod attached to it, but Wailord is just a flawless smooth blob =P

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
You still catch Dratini in the water though, and it can learn water moves, I don't know why they didn't make it water aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back