• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spriters Showcase Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sprite:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Name: Sterratail
    Class: Knifefish Pokémon
    Based On: Rattail/Glass Knifefish
    'Dex Entry: It stays close to it's parents and are commonly found in freshwater, such as rivers or lakes.
    Type: Water

Sprite:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Name: Rhifish
    Class: Electric Knifefish Pokémon
    Based On: Sand Knifefish
    'Dex Entry: It can exert moderately powerful electrical currents at this stage in its life. However, when it evolves into EELECTRIC, it would be able to generate excrutiatingly high amounts of electricity.
    Type: Water / Electric

Sprite:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Name: Eelectric
    Class: Electric Eel Pokémon
    Based On: Electric Eel
    'Dex Entry: The brown and green markings on it's body glow when it is attacking. If provoked, this Pokémon could easily generate enough electricity to wipe a Charizard out.
    Type: Water / Electric

I find Rhifish the worst and Eelectric the best. Lemme hear your opinions!
    Please comment on these. I need opinions! Thanks.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • you are a horrible person, the sprites you used were stolen from watertrainer heres proof
    https://watertrainer.deviantart.com/art/New-Fakemon-List-Is-Here-118060965

Uh... how am i a horrible person just by making the sprite from circles. I didnt even use any sprites so you cant accuse me of stealing them. btw I havnt seen watertrainers sprites untill u just posted the link. I do see why though that you thought I used his/hers sprites.

EDIT:
    There is proof i used NO sprites to make it as it is my next sprite.
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    I could even show u step by step how i made my sprite if that isn't enough proof that I didnt steal.

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • i was right i just had the wrong sprites
    https://watertrainer.deviantart.com/art/Fakemon-Pokedex-91345786
    on the bottom of this sheet you can see watertrainers original regicore and regiearth
    when you look at them and regifir they look extremely identicle. the sprite itself may not be stolen but the design is.

and fox after this i will always report it first. but i will not satnd for his designs to be stolen

carmaniac

Years
  • i was right i just had the wrong sprites
    https://watertrainer.deviantart.com/art/Fakemon-Pokedex-91345786
    on the bottom of this sheet you can see watertrainers original regicore and regiearth
    when you look at them and regifir they look extremely identicle. the sprite itself may not be stolen but the design is.

and fox after this i will always report it first. but i will not satnd for his designs to be stolen

Yeah I see your point. Didn't realise that. I'm sorry for the sprite looking like watertrainers sprites Guess I'll just remove them.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • My newest scracth sprite (well actually, it's just a old one but I revamped it and gave it a shiny form), Pokemon with no name. XD So, what do ya' think? :P
    Spriters Showcase Thread

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
  • Hey, I would like people to comment on my first ever sprites. They are Mime Jr, and are based off a drawing of my own. The only difference is the outlines.
    Spriters Showcase Thread
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I scanned in a picture of Mime Jr which was just outlines, without shading or colour, and did the outlines, then filled them in.
    Please comment so I can improve.

I would appreciate some comments, feel free to criticise.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • The wonderific adventurific sprite thread xD

Yeah it's me Goodies. Some of you may have seen me around PC and the likes ;P. But, I am relativity new to the pa section. And I have taken a shine to over world spriting ;P. I have done other things but I deem none of them worthy of a thread, until I improve them a little bit. Well, at the moment I have only done four frames of ash. Four is enough for a thread so xD. I am working on the whole sheet at the moment. So, stay tuned. I will also be creating some fakemon, new trainers etc. Everything in this thread is private and not for public use. Now, please c+c please?

Front Frame
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Back Frame
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Left Frame Right as well, you just need to flip it ;)
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Walking First Frame
    Spriters Showcase Thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @Goodies: Your thread had 4 frames of what was pretty much the same sprite. Here we count that as just one example, so you couldn't have your own thread.

merged

carmaniac

Years
  • Hi all, just an attempt to make a tile sprite personally I think it didn't go so well; comments?
    Spriters Showcase Thread

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Spriters Showcase Thread

one of my many made up trainer
    i finally sprited it :D

I Had trouble with her glasses at first >3>
    Her name is Daffodil

Spira

Programmer for Pokemon Eternity
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    Hi all, just an attempt to make a tile sprite personally I think it didn't go so well; comments?
    It's pretty decent, just seems lacking in some way. I can't tell if the light side is the other side of the roof or part of the front. If it's the other side, it's way too vertical to be considered the back part.

Also since there is no other thread really for pixel art discussion in general, anyone know if a large tileset was made? Such as a 1.5x-2x the size of normal. Just resizing would leave things very pixelated. Was just wondering if there was any project for a double sized tileset in high quality.

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
  • some regigigas prevos i made:

regimp(Regi+imp):
    Spriters Showcase Thread

regiddle(regi+middle):
    Spriters Showcase Thread

can anyone suggest a better name for the second one?

I also have this:
    Spriters Showcase Thread

I call it Corlavae. It's supposed to be the first part of an evolutionary line for corsola. I know its like four times bigger than corsola but that is because its coral larvae which grows into polyps which then split off into coral, so basically this would become like four or five corsola(if it were in the anime).

Last edited:
    Years
  • First Pokemon Sprites (Taking Requests Now.)

Hey Guys Thought I'd Show My First Two Peices Of Work Took Me Under 30 Mins For Both

x

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    those look nice for 30 min of work, but i think you should spend more time on them, don't rush your art too much :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back