• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steven Universe Mafia

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I really hope not too many guns got passed around. Anyone got a crystal ball? I think it may give us a lead.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Alright, the only one who was really trying to defend GP/avoid the GP wagon was Lycanthropy. Now, he gave me a gift. I asked for a vest, so if he was mafia, he would have probably given me a fake item. If I don't get targeted/survive the next mafia kill, he's probably town, though there's always the possibility of WIFOM logic here.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Well, at the very least, Lycanthropy has a gun. I gave him one.

edit: and I was given a crystal

Does it actually reveal someone? Is it reusable? If only the former you may as well use it. If it gives us scum someone with a gun can immediately fire on them.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    It doesn't act like a normal EM crystal. It's basically just an investigation.

I can use it once to learn one player's role. It's not publicly revealed, apparently.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    So there's really no reason not to use it, if anyone else got one, use it if someone turns out having a scum role post it, if not keep it a secret until you need to vouch for them.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Yeah, I'm fully aware I'm not in the best position right now, but I actually believed Gimme somehow. The opposite didn't make 100% sense to me, but that was wrong. I can confirm I have a gun, but I'm too afraid it's fabbed to actually shoot it.

Also I doubt the Mafia is going to try to kill JD now. So if you think about it, you're probably safe now. :D

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Probably should've put in the post with the list of people who needs gifts that Bard needs to be PMed the gift and giftee as well...

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    It's not fabbed

I wouldn't be stupid enough to give a fabbed gun when everyone knows who gave presents to who

so all fabbed items can be instantly traced back to the giver

Oh yeah, I was aware of that. But it's still easy in the end to just say you didn't trust me. Good to know it's a legit one.

Back