• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steven Universe Mafia

Years
    The phase post seems to indicated that I copied Jasper, i.e. you. And I highly doubt that the mafia would redirect to Jasper.

They would if they thought for whatever reason that it would lead to someone innocent being confused with Jasper. There doesn't really seem to be any town roles that'd cause Jasper probelm's besides maybe Lapis so it's a pretty decent strategy... and also apparently working.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    so I disappear for a week and apparently the only thing to happen is that princess gagonme vanished

and here I was not even planning to come back

oh well. I've skimmed all the posts, but I'll place my vote once I actually read them in depth and decide how poorly GP is bsing everything, as per usual

Years
    so I disappear for a week and apparently the only thing to happen is that princess gagonme vanished

and here I was not even planning to come back

oh well. I've skimmed all the posts, but I'll place my vote once I actually read them in depth and decide how poorly GP is bsing everything, as per usual

Comes back out of nowhere just to insinuate I'm not good at bsing.
    Please, it would not be obvious if I was bsing.

Nakuzami

Years
    "obvious" is relative

you tend to bs in the same manner every time, as Seth pointed out. It fools people, somehow, but it's the same way I shot you in MM because I thought you were suspicious af when everyone else had "cleared" you

a different situation of course, but the same concept, in that regard

Years
    "obvious" is relative

you tend to bs in the same manner every time, as Seth pointed out. It fools people, somehow, but it's the same way I shot you in MM because I thought you were suspicious af when everyone else had "cleared" you

a different situation of course, but the same concept, in that regard

But I talk exactly the same regardless of the side I'm on ;_;

Nakuzami

Years
    well rip

though there is actually a slight difference in mannerisms that you display when you're on the mafia side. It's usually fairly consistent, though I'm sure you've done similar things in the past as an innocent role.

I have to actually go read all your posts from this game closely first before I can say if you're doing the same thing here or not, though, since I've only skimmed the recent stuff

Years
    well rip

though there is actually a slight difference in mannerisms that you display when you're on the mafia side. It's usually fairly consistent, though I'm sure you've done similar things in the past as an innocent role.

I have to actually go read all your posts from this game closely first before I can say if you're doing the same thing here or not, though, since I've only skimmed the recent stuff

That might be a good idea lmao

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Just face it Pie, you've talked your way out of mafia so many times that it's just safer to lynch you until you find some other way to convince us.

Years
    Just face it Pie, you've talked your way out of mafia so many times that it's just safer to lynch you until you find some other way to convince us.

I'm open to suggestions lmao

I can target one of you tonight and you can confirm if I'm correct or not with my investigation? Is that agreeable?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Don't let him manipulate you. He probably fused with Peedee this time and this phase he will gain his ability so whatever he says isn't to be trusted anyway.

We got you GP just admit it bro.

Years
    [Shatter]Gimmepie

I believe Seth and JD. Sorry gp even if you're UN-cc it's possible that peedee is silenced. We will see if your claim is true or not in end of phase :c

Years
    Gimme, who did you target last night?

I already told you my target for the game. I say target in singular because last night I was distracted by Moon and some other stuff and ended up forgetting my night action completely. I also forgot to update my own game recently lmao.

If Jasper silenced Peedee and then claimed Peedee, Jasper would be boned because he'd be revealed when the real Peedee died from the effects of his ability. If another silencer role did it, it would have to be one of the three Doc gives roles to (and that's no more likely than my theory) and it would be a waste because they'd have to then silence Peedee for the entire game instead of putting their night action to good use.

All this is even assuming that Jasper could actually fuse with Peedee by the way, since a full-blooded human shouldn't be able to fuse at all from what I gather of the lore.

I get why you're voting me but it just doesn't make sense when you look at the fine print, which like most consumers you are choosing to ignore. Time is nearly up and it looks like the mafia are indeed going to succeed with this plan though. Great.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    GP I already told you there is so many cases against you I'm not gonna tell you everything lol. What about my point that Peedee is not even in the game? You ignored this.

I already told you my target for the game. I say target in singular because last night I was distracted by Moon and some other stuff and ended up forgetting my night action completely. I also forgot to update my own game recently lmao.

If Jasper silenced Peedee and then claimed Peedee, Jasper would be boned because he'd be revealed when the real Peedee died from the effects of his ability. If another silencer role did it, it would have to be one of the three Doc gives roles to (and that's no more likely than my theory) and it would be a waste because they'd have to then silence Peedee for the entire game instead of putting their night action to good use.

All this is even assuming that Jasper could actually fuse with Peedee by the way, since a full-blooded human shouldn't be able to fuse at all from what I gather of the lore.

I get why you're voting me but it just doesn't make sense when you look at the fine print, which like most consumers you are choosing to ignore. Time is nearly up and it looks like the mafia are indeed going to succeed with this plan though. Great.

This is honestly so scummy lol. Saying it doesn't make sense? It makes 100% sense to lynch you and even if you end up being town it would do better than town than for mafia TBH because then they would know that your reads are legit and everyone who quickly voted for you would immediately be thrown under suspicion. You have many people that voted for you. We caught you GP, you probably didn't try but I don't blame you. Many people wouldn't go as far as this. I like your persistence.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Do we even have enough votes?

EDIT: We have 7 and there's 15 players remaining. We should get at least one more to be safe if the Mayor isn't among us voting.

Nakuzami

Years
    Well, I haven't voted yet.

Shatter gimmepie

And @pecilia - yes, as there's eight votes for pie and one for you, so he has a large majority

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Well I sure saw that coming once Seth revealed as Steven. Nice to see that gimmepie was BSing though, that might give us some leads from the last day.

Back