• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Steven Universe Mafia

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Couldn't we technically give jd a pile of guns to go on a rampage? Jasper is dead and Eyeball dipped. I don't think there will be many homeworld gems left.

also:

Happy Turkey Day Folks!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm assuming Doc is left along with up to two more rubies- not three due to the initial post saying YD's forces weren't complete.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Couldn't we technically give jd a pile of guns to go on a rampage? Jasper is dead and Eyeball dipped. I don't think there will be many homeworld gems left.

also:

Happy Turkey Day Folks!

Problem is that fabbed guns will go off first, so vests will also be needed. :)

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I'm giving mine to [Gift]Johnny as a welcome back present. I didn't actually see the part of posting the who. Same present as the PM Bard said.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    A Steven Universe game with no Steven Universe. Lmfao

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I'll [GIFT]: Pecilia as well.

Although I'm flattered to be offered a second gift, we're only allowed one gift.

Mayor Dewey (Night post) said:
    "It stands for Gift Manager. Anyways, we have guns, vests, and crystal balls available in the gift shop. Pick one - but don't show anyone, okay? It'd spoil the surprise. And then give it to someone who hasn't gotten a gift yet. We want everyone getting a gift, so no one should be getting two."

Back