• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sum yourself up

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
    Years
    • Age 31
    • he/him
    • Texas
    • Seen Mar 9, 2023
    Well, I'll be dam. I had a picture on my phone of myself making out with my Lady Gaga poster, but idk what happened to it.

I'm a nerdy stoner with a crush on Lady Gaga and a love for writing, inane humor, and competitive Pokemon and Smash.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Sum yourself up

everything shown is a different yet important aspect of me, some with two meanings

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
    Sum yourself up

Because I'm known by everyone who's ever met me as the biggest dolphin fanatic they've ever seen. I also have a bad habit of talking really fast in real life (especially when I'm talking about something that excites me) so people tell me to calm down often.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    'Look up, get up, never give up'

One of the most chill and laid back person you'll ever meet, just don't **** me over unless you want physical problems.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hobbies include playing video games with mutes, shoving my face on cats, and wanting to pluck characters from their worlds and carry them with me.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    "I ordered a potato topped with depression and unsatisfaction, but instead they gave me him."

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Let's not talk about me, let's make absurd jokes and make crazy plans that never work out.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022

Since the first episode of BoJack Horseman I always felt I could relate with the opening sequence. I mean figuratively, obviously, as I don't live in a mansion on the Hollywood hills, don't go clubbing often and am not an animated horse. But that idea of "just living" is what I relate to the most these days, as I'm sort of just floating in a limbo of my life, not really moving forward but not falling behind either.

I also love the song, I think it captures the feeling of boredom really well.

Back