• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Do you think it is real or fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I'm not surprised, Samus really doesn't have anything going for her. It's sad though, because I really like her.

Also, I want to touch on ZSS. I personally think ZSS should be Number #2, after Sheik. She has favourable MUs against Rosaluma and Luigi, has great approach options and a rushdown game which is great for putting pressure on the opponent, as well as a stunning projectile, a combo throw into UpAir and Up+B and some excellent recovery.
    1) Her grab (why she isn't the best)
    2) She's hard to use
    3) Nairo is the only one doing good with her

I agree with you otherwise though, but as it stands there's a reason why she isn't as highly regarded as other characters. It's why Luigi is top 3 right now (lol).

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • For those of you wondering how bad Samus is that warrants her own tier (P.S.: avoid reading the youtube comments, as they reek of fans complaining about how Sakurai's treating the Metroid series and deserves to be replaced):

Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    lol Pinkie I was thinking of that very same video

Honestly Samus would be a fair bit better if her hitbox issues were fixed and Super Missiles didn't do such shitty knockback. They're fucking Super Missiles, c'mon Nintendo

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Here's another interesting info regarding Sakurai from a recent article:

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

I feel really sorry for him in this current situation; he deserves a nice long rest once the ballot DLC is done and over with.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Project M v3.6 was released yesterday! Unfortunately, there is still no PAL release, but that won't stop me. Here is what it has, according to SmashWiki:
    Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Project M v3.6 was released yesterday! Unfortunately, there is still no PAL release, but that won't stop me. Here is what it has, according to SmashWiki:
    Spoiler:

Hmm, Ridley isn't included on the list. Is he still being worked on, or is he already available to the public to play since the last update?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Nintendo has announced that Smash Bros. will be at PAX, and apparently, this guy from Unseen64 claims to know something that's going to be shown there: https://twitter.com/Doctor_Cupcakes/status/636263633610231811

I hear he has ties with people that work in the game industry and has revealed a lot information about various cancelled games and betas, as well as some reliable info such as ZombiU going multi-platform, but ever since the whole Devil's Third debacle, where he claimed that NoA won't be publishing the game due to how poor it's made prior to the reveal that NoA is still publishing the game and how it's getting good reviews from Japan in Amazon, I really don't trust this guy, so I doubt that a new DLC character will be revealed at PAX.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    I'm generally skeptical and wouldn't really trust the guy either, but I suppose it's not impossible that they'd reveal a new DLC character then either. Curious to see who from the ballot they've decided to go with, if they're going with someone from the ballot at all.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    but ever since the whole Devil's Third debacle, where he claimed that NoA won't be publishing the game due to how poor it's made prior to the reveal that NoA is still publishing the game and how it's getting good reviews from Japan in Amazon, I really don't trust this guy, so I doubt that a new DLC character will be revealed at PAX.
    That doesn't mean he's unreliable. For all we know NoA weren't going to localize the game initially but changed their minds later at one point. (But he didn't know)

Leaks aren't so straightforward.

Back