• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweet Dreams thawed the Frozen Heart~<3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The sun rose on America, and the woman opened her eyes to another day. But not just any other day. This was a very special day. Not just somewhat special. Very special. She closed her eyes with a sigh.

It was the day when her clock ticked one more step forwards on the path of life. She could have felt sad about that. It could have been a painful reminder of the fact that life is not forever. But it wasn't. Because she had her.​

On the other side of the world, the sun set on Australia, and she closed her eyes in bliss. She took another sip from her drink. The girl could easily allow herself to get lost in the celebrations and people surrounding her, celebrating her turning one year more mature, or less young, or whatever that number we call "age" really means or matters for.

But she didn't. She kept her eyes closed, felt the sugary beverage tickle her tastebuds, and thought of her. So far away, yet so close.​

Time zones, years born, what are they really? Not obstacles and labels to be afraid of. They are simply facts and challenges to face and adapt to.

But it sure is easier, when you know, that somewhere, at the same time, somebody is also thinking of you. And as they open their eyes again, they realize that changing one digit in their counter of life today, can only mean good things.

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS
    Mayo (Sweet Dreams) and Alby (Frozen Heart) !!

You guys are wonderful friends of mine and you make so many people happy by just being yourselves. I love you both dearly. Have the best birthday you can and enjoy it together in the way you love the absolute most <3

Years
  • Happy birthday to both of you lovely ladies. Both of you deserve to enjoy (or have enjoyed) your special day to the max.

Years
  • Happy birthday to the two of you! You have been great members and we look forward to more celebrations to come for you guys.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • a wise man once said "if u have no words, post memes"
    happy birthday <3

Sweet Dreams thawed the Frozen Heart~<3

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • HAPPPY BIRTHDAAYYY MAYO AND ALBY! :D It's been amazing getting to know both of you and I can't say how much I appreciate having you as friends <3 I wish you both the best on this special day (and all other days too, because let's face it, appreciation should not be limited to one day a year) c;
    Enjoy today and stay awesome! x

Back