• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Synning

Years
    I figured I'd ask a question in celebration of you getting featured thread.

So, PC's SMT... what is the best and worst things about working for them?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    So what sin did you commit today, Black Dark Chocolate Big Daddy Jesus III or whatever it is you call yourself in your server join message thing

What should be suspect tested next?

• Gluttony…it was Taco Tuesday and I ate like…nine of them.

• I honestly don't know. I'm not really actively battling right now, but if I had to pick something I'd say Manaphy? People seem to think it's going to run rampant in the tier now that Shadow Tag is gone and Gothitelle Is effectively useless.

I figured I'd ask a question in celebration of you getting featured thread.

So, PC's SMT... what is the best and worst things about working for them?

• Uhhh well the best thing is that the job is pretty fun and I get to do something I'm good at, which is write. There aren't really any negatives to the position.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    [*]I listen to a lot of genres of music, but my favorites are rap and hip hop. This is probably because of the area I was raised in, considering that there isn't much of a variety here. I could list all the genres I listen too, but that would just bore you, lol.
    [/LIST]

That wouldn't bore me lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    has your hair grown back yet??

• Well, it has, but it isn't anywhere near as long as it previously was. It's like... 1/6th of the previous length? It'll get back there eventually though, so I'm not really too concerned.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    What do you like about Marceline?

• Oh boy. Where do I even start…Well, Marceline has always been my favorite character, but Stakes made me love her so much more. I am a huge fan of how we got to learn so much more about her childhood, how she became the Vampire Queen, her past relationship with Princess Bubblegum and just…everything else. It was just so perfect and there isn't anything that I disliked. I also love her voice actor, Olivia Olson. Her voice is just so perfect and she's sang almost all of my favorite songs on the show (I'm Just Your Problem, Remember You, Everything Stays). Her design is also great and I could honestly write an essay on this but these are just the things that stand out the most to me.

Also her bass is awesome.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Hi Syndrome!
    What is your favorite song from Undertale excluding Mettaton's theme?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    1) What would be your preferred weapon among these choices to fight against an army of Helgan Soldiers, rogue North Korean Elite Guards, ex-US Army grunts who decide to rebel against their own home state and go vigilante, Rabid Wild Pokemon who decide that its time to turn people into lunch time, Cyborg Mutant abominations, Spetnaz Commandos gone criminally insane, Mutant Satyrs, 1337 Terrorists, Mew clones gone wild, and Rabid Furries armed with twin axes:

Spoiler:

2) What is your most preferred color scheme when it comes to clothing?

3) If your favorite fully evolved Starter Pokemon could have 8 moves, what would be its moveset and why?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Hi Syndrome!
    What is your favorite song from Undertale excluding Mettaton's theme?

• Your Best Nightmare + Finale has jumped up my list. It's definitely in my top five now. It still doesn't compare to Death By Glamour, though....or Metal Crusher...or It's Showtime. Did I mention that I love Mettaton?

1) What would be your preferred weapon among these choices to fight against an army of Helgan Soldiers, rogue North Korean Elite Guards, ex-US Army grunts who decide to rebel against their own home state and go vigilante, Rabid Wild Pokemon who decide that its time to turn people into lunch time, Cyborg Mutant abominations, Spetnaz Commandos gone criminally insane, Mutant Satyrs, 1337 Terrorists, Mew clones gone wild, and Rabid Furries armed with twin axes:

Spoiler:

2) What is your most preferred color scheme when it comes to clothing?

3) If your favorite fully evolved Starter Pokemon could have 8 moves, what would be its moveset and why?

• Um...

• I don't really have a color scheme. I just make sure that I look presentable and not like a 1st grade art project.

• Feraligatr @ Life Orb
      Ability: Sheer Force
      EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
      Adamant Nature
      - Dragon Dance
      - Swords Dance
      - Waterfall
      - Crunch
      - Ice Punch
      - Earthquake
      - Aqua Jet
      - Toxic

Reactions: noa

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question 1: What is your favorite day of the week?

Question 2: What is your least favorite day of the week?

Question 3: What is your favorite Disney movie?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Question 1: What is your favorite day of the week?

Question 2: What is your least favorite day of the week?

Question 3: What is your favorite Disney movie?
    • Probably Friday. It's the start of the weekend and that Is when I have most of my free time during the semester.

• Monday. The end of the weekend is awful and I'm always groggy and lazy.

• I have to go with The Lion King here. It's one of my favorite childhood movies and is one of the few that I'd actually watch now. It also introduced my favorite Disney Villain, Scar, and some of my favorite songs in Be Prepared and Hakuna Matata.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Most anticipated album right now that isn't something by Frank Ocean?

Synning

• I uh....guess I have to go with Kanye and S.W.I.S.H. here. The album is probably the second most hyped thing in hip hop right now and it'll be interesting to see if Kanye changes his style yet again, or goes back to early style which is when I feel he put out the best music.

Back