• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Synning

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Yas @ you liking Janelle, Mariah, and Bey. What are your favorite songs from each of them?
    Also, do you like going to concerts?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Why does your hair look like? If you can't take a picture are there any similar images you could show?

• Well, I actually had all of my hair cut off "accidentally," so until I grow it back out, I have a basic cropped haircut. How sad.

What made you want to enter the technological field?

• I was always into technology. It was either that or music from the start. Music didn't work out, so I went back to tech. It pays better anyways.

Yas @ you liking Janelle, Mariah, and Bey. What are your favorite songs from each of them?
    Also, do you like going to concerts?

• Janelle: Electric Lady / Cold War / Tightrope (I can't decide on one)
    • Mariah: Emotions
    • Beyonce: Love On Top / Flawless (I still can't decide on one)

• Truth be told, I've only ever gone to like one concert in my life. I just don't have the funds to go often. It was an enjoyable experience though, so I would say that it is something I would like.

Lesnar vs Taker at Hell in a Cell, who's gonna win?

• Taker should not be allowed to wrestle again unless the risk of him getting injured is little to none, so hopefully he beats Lesnar and retires. The dude is too old to keep doing this.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    What would be your signature weapon in a zombie apocalypse?

If you could change your real name to anything else, what would it be?

Who's the most important female influence in your life (who isn't blood-related to you)?

What does someone have to do to earn your respect?

Name something in the world that confuses you.​

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Is this the worst WWE crowd of all time?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EodcpPediPM

• Uh...I guess...

What would be your signature weapon in a zombie apocalypse?

If you could change your real name to anything else, what would it be?

Who's the most important female influence in your life (who isn't blood-related to you)?

What does someone have to do to earn your respect?

Name something in the world that confuses you.​

• Well seeing that my bare hands are out of the question, I guess I'd use a big ass hammer or some other variety of melee weapon.

• Lol I'm actually content with my first name, but my surname is annoying because people always misspell it or mispronounce it. I'm also the only person in my immediate family who shares a different surname due to my mother's marriage and divorce so I'd probably change it back to what it originally was.

• Janelle Monáe. I could give you many reasons why but that would turn into an essay. I just like her as a person and she is a great role model for women and POC everywhere, plus her music is great.

• Uhhh I don't really know? Be a genuinely good person I guess and not annoy me lol.

• How do I answer this question without being offensive.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    1) If Seth Rollins gets to keep his WWE belt for a long time, would you be happy or pissed?

2) Reactions to the Hell in the Cell results?

3) Do you prefer to deal insane amount of DPS but be very squishy or be very very tanky but deal barely any damage?

4) Ranged or Melee?

If you answer Ranged:
    Dual Pistols or Assault Rifle

If you answer Melee
    Katanas or Broadswords?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    1) If Seth Rollins gets to keep his WWE belt for a long time, would you be happy or pissed?

2) Reactions to the Hell in the Cell results?

3) Do you prefer to deal insane amount of DPS but be very squishy or be very very tanky but deal barely any damage?

4) Ranged or Melee?

If you answer Ranged:
    Dual Pistols or Assault Rifle

If you answer Melee
    Katanas or Broadswords?

• That ship has already sailed and he is half of the reason why I am not very interested in the WWE right now.

• I don't even know what happened at Hell In A Cell. I haven't watched the WWE seriously since around March.

• I…don't really know how to respond to this.

• Or this…

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    How did you "accidentally" get your hair cut off?

Do you have pets?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    How did you "accidentally" get your hair cut off?

Do you have pets?

• Basically, there was a misunderstanding with how I wanted my hair styled. My barber cut a huge chunk out and after that there was really nothing I could do but shave my head and regrow my hair.

• Yes, I have a dog. He is a husky and his favorite hobbies are eating and barking at smaller dogs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Hey there,

Do you like any pokemon hack?

If u have to describe yourself in one word what it is?

• I don't really play ROM hacks, but Complex Crystal was probably my favorite. It took one of my favorite Pokémon games and just made it better. It was more fun, more challenging, and had a lot more replay value than the cartridge itself.

• Tall

If you had to eat 5 pounds of any food which would it be?

• Probably chicken. You can do so many things with chicken that I wouldn't get tired of eating it.

Are you new, I've never seen you before

Hey :p

What got you into Mafia?
    What keeps you active in PokeCommunity besides Mafia?

• I got into mafia because someone told me I should play it once while they were on the Battle Server. I don't remember exactly who it was, but if I had to guess I would say that it was user: Golgari. I said I'd join a game and eventually (a month later) I did.

• The Battle Server and BTB, even though I don't post in BTB as much as I could. I'm on the server pretty much every day though, and it's a pretty enjoyable place.

Sirfetch’d

NFL playoff predictions?

If you could build your starting lineup of any 5 NBA players currently playing, who would you choose?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question 1: What's your favorite thing to eat?

Question 2: What's your favorite Pokémon game?

Question 3: What type of music do you like listening to?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Thoughts on the Shadow Tag Ban?

NFL playoff predictions?

If you could build your starting lineup of any 5 NBA players currently playing, who would you choose?

• Shadow Tag being banned was not surprising at all. I am glad that it's gone because it provided barely anything positive to the game and was an annoying, cheap tactic to me.

• The playoffs are going to be weird man. In the NFC I see Carolina winning it all. Arizona is a threat too, especially offensive, but they're missing something and I just don't think they can make it to the Super Bowl. The same goes with Green Bay. They have had a very inconsistent season up until now and I don't know if they really have the tools they need to make it this year. In the AFC I see the Patriots making it, provided that they get the first round bye and home field advantage. They also have some serious injury issues, but if they have a few of their key components back by the playoffs then they're the team to beat. The Chiefs could cause some problems, though. I'd keep an eye on them. The Broncos have to sort out their QB issues before they do any real damage. Their win vs the Patriots was the result of horrible officiating and nothing more than that. Same with the Bengals. Even If Dalton is back by the playoffs, I doubt they'd win a game considering his history with playoff performances. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Outside of the teams mentioned, I don't really expect anyone else to make any big splashes unless the Colts somehow manage to pull an upset. The Seahawks are going to demolish whoever they play in the wild card round most likely, but that'll be about they do.

• See, this is a hard question. Usually my lineups are all time lineups and that sort of balances out the inefficiencies the current players might have. Well, this was a hard one, but I think I figured it out. At the point guard position I'm taking Russell Westbrook. Dude can get a triple double whenever he wants to and is one of the most aggressive players in the league. Ii like that in my backcourt. I was tempted to take Steph Curry, but honestly if I wanted to see a barrage of three pointers taken I'd just play NBA 2K16. The shooting guard position is interesting. I would go for James Harden here, but hi defense leaves me scratching my head at times. For that reason, I'd have to go with Jimmy Butler. One of the best wing defenders in the league at the moment, and while he might not be able to put up 35 or 45 points night like some guys can, he matches up well with almost any other 2 guard in the league and his scoring should be just enough with some of the other people in this lineup. The small forward position is an easy one. I'd take Kevin Durant every day. I might be biased because he's my favorite player, but the dude is an absolute scoring machine and he can get his shot off where he wants to and when he wants to. As for the power forward, I'm actually going to take the best player in the league here: LeBron James. He can play any position, so I don't think he minds playing (slightly) out of position at the four spot. His ability to set up teammates with great passes and take over the game when needed is great and would be accepted on any lineup, most likely. The center position is one of the hardest for me to pick. There's DeMarcus Cousins, Andre Drummond, Anthony Davis (if you count him as a center), DeAndre Jordan, etc. I ended up picking Andre Drummond over Anthony Davis…barely. Davis is one of the most versatile big men in the league, and while he has a multitude of pros and very few cons going for him, I picked Drummond because of his rebounding capability. The dude I just an absolute monster on the boards. He scores just enough to get the job done, and that really wouldn't be asked of him considering the other players in the lineup. With that being said, I'm pretty confident with this lineup. I really doubt I'd change anyone around except Drummond. That spot is really up in the air.

Question 1: What's your favorite thing to eat?

Question 2: What's your favorite Pokémon game?

Question 3: What type of music do you like listening to?

• My favorite food is chicken. It's just a very versatile meat and I never find myself getting tired of eating it.

• My favorite Pokémon game is Pokémon Crystal. It was pretty much my entire childhood because I put so many hours into it. I still know the game like the back of my hand, and I play ROMs of it almost weekly.

• I listen to a lot of genres of music, but my favorites are rap and hip hop. This is probably because of the area I was raised in, considering that there isn't much of a variety here. I could list all the genres I listen too, but that would just bore you, lol.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So what sin did you commit today, Black Dark Chocolate Big Daddy Jesus III or whatever it is you call yourself in your server join message thing

What should be suspect tested next?

Back