• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Synning

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Yo I'm Syn and this is my AMA. I'm not going to type out a biography so I'll just list some rather generic information about myself.

• My Name is Jeremy.
    • I'm a 20 year old guy in college.
    • I study networking & information technology.
    • My interests include sports, music, eating, sleeping, and playful flirting.
    • No really though, I love sports and music.
    • My hobby is...collecting music.
    • My favorite sports are football (not soccer) and basketball.
    • I like dogs.
    • My hair is the most interesting thing about me.

That's that. You guys can take it from there. I'll answer anything except questions about Pokemon.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Who are some of your favorite music artists?

Do you have any favorite foods?

What made you decide to go into networking & IT? Is it something you've always been interested it? :)

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    your ama title lead me to believe he finally released it :(

what year are you on at uni?
    what's the most recent album you've listened to and what do you think of it?

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    favorite basketball team?

ever been to a game?

Years
    - What position(s) do you play on your football team? And who is your favorite professional team?

- Favorite breed/mix of dog?

- When listening to a song, is it the lyrics that usually catch you, or the melody and beat?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Do you own any vinyls? If so, which are your favourites?

• As of now, I don't own any. It does look like a hobby I'd get into once I had a bit of extra money, though.

Who are some of your favorite music artists?

Do you have any favorite foods?

What made you decide to go into networking & IT? Is it something you've always been interested it? :)

• I almost have too many favorite artists to mention, lol. There's Janelle Monáe, Jidenna, St. Beauty, Roman Gianarthur, Deep Cotton, Jhené Aiko, Frank Ocean, Earl Sweatshirt, Kendrick Lamar, J. Cole, A$AP Rocky, The Weeknd, Run The Jewels, Tupac Shakur, N.W.A., TLC, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, Whitney Houston, Diana Ross, Nujabes, KAYTRANADA, Rudimental, Ella Eyre, Daft Punk, Pharrell, Pusha T, Kanye West, Vince Staples, Vic Mensa, Chance The Rapper, The Internet, Charlie Wilson, Lauryn Hill, Nas, The Wu-Tang Clan, Tinashe, FKA Twigs, Dej Loaf, Donnie Trumpet, Towkio, Joey Bada$$....ok I think you get the point by now. This isn't even 1/8th of them.

• My favorite food is my mom's homemade teriyaki chicken. A close second would be chopped / chicken fried steak.

• I've always been into computers. Even as a kid, there were time I'd rather stay inside and mess around on the things rather than go outside and hang out with my friends. So I figured, why not study this in college? People always say that if your job is something you enjoy doing, then its not really a job.

your ama title lead me to believe he finally released it :(

what year are you on at uni?
    what's the most recent album you've listened to and what do you think of it?

Maybe if we're lucky it will drop before 2016

• Right now I'm currently a sophomore by credit hours, even though this is my third year. I messed up by changing my major...twice...so now I have an extra semester to complete :(

• I actually got around to listening to Ella Eyre's new album "Feline" last night. It was pretty solid, although a few of the tracks had pretty much the same drum kick and rhythmic patterns. Her vocals make up for it though so I'd still give it about a 7.5 / 10.

favorite basketball team?

ever been to a game?

• My favorite basketball team is the Boston Celtics. I've been a fan of them ever since I can remember.

• Unfortunately, I've never been to a game. I'm hoping to catch the Celtics play when they visit the Pelicans though, because NOLA is only like an hour away from here.

- What position(s) do you play on your football team? And who is your favorite professional team?

- Favorite breed/mix of dog?

- When listening to a song, is it the lyrics that usually catch you, or the melody and beat?

• When I played football in high school I played defensive end, interior defensive lineman, and even stand-up end / outside linebacker a few times. I played fullback and H-back on some goal line formations and I recall even playing blocking tight end once.

• My favorite breed of dogs are German Shepherds. My first ever dog was a German Shepherd and I've been in love with the breed ever since.

• Well that depends on the genre of music. If I'm listening to something like Rap or Soul, I'm going to be paying more attention to the lyrics. If I'm listening to Trap, Jazz, or House, it's more about the rhythms and melodies.

No one asked this yet, what is so interesting about your hair?

• You know I actually want to know the answer to this myself. I can only assume it is the length and style in conjunction that make people so interested in it? People always ask me if they can touch it or some other weird questions like "what chemicals do you put in your hair" which always confuse me since I never do anything to it outside of washing it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    You're a fan of The Cure, I take it?

Top 5 artists in your opinion?
    Favourite 5 songs of all time?

No, actually. I'm not really a big fan of rock music haha.

• This is probably one of my least favorite questions to answer, but since I have to choose...I'd personally pick Janelle Monáe, Michael Jackson, TLC, Tupac Shakur and Diana Ross.

• I'm sorry but I have been contemplating this question for over 2 hours and I still have no answer for it. It's just too hard to choose five songs for an all time list.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Since you say you collect music, do you usually buy multiple copies of an album and/or in different forms?

Do you own any rare albums, and if so what is the rarest you own?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Since you say you collect music, do you usually buy multiple copies of an album and/or in different forms?

Do you own any rare albums, and if so what is the rarest you own?

• More often than not I download my music from iTunes or some other source. If I really like the artist, I'll support them by buying a physical copy of the CD.

[*]Hmm, I can't really say that I do.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Favourite song from FKA Twig's latest EP?

If you could take two Pokemon and force them to breed and produce a fertile offspring with a rare Hidden Ability (of your choice), which two would you pick and why?

On a scale from 1 to Taylor Swift, how annoying is user Charlie Brown?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    What do you think of electronic music?

What do you like most about sports?

• It's pretty good. I have quite a bit of it in my library.

• Uhhh I think the competitive nature of sports is what really draws me to them. I enjoy the intensity and drama that is involved and those clutch moments at the end of games and such. Championships and big games are great as well. There are so many little things that when combined just make them so entertaining to watch.

Favourite song from FKA Twig's latest EP?

If you could take two Pokemon and force them to breed and produce a fertile offspring with a rare Hidden Ability (of your choice), which two would you pick and why?

On a scale from 1 to Taylor Swift, how annoying is user Charlie Brown?

• Glass & Patron is easily my favorite. The Intro is great and I will never get tired of listening to the build up to the tempo change.

• I'll have to come back to this one.

• He's about Taylor Swift².

Do you look up to anyone?

• My mom and grandparents are the only people I really look up to. They have raised me and been there for me my entire life and I would not be where I am now if not for them. Even through my various fuck ups in life they've had my back and I can only hope to be like them one day.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Would you like to see Lesnar vs Taker at Mania 32, or Sting vs Taker? Singles, last man standing or no-holds-barred?

• Neither, because Taker does not need to see any more in ring action. The dude is old man, and the risk of him actually getting hurt during a match is way too high now. They should just indict him into the Hall of Fame and let him chill.

Can you explain the origin of your (current) username?

• Honestly, I was like 13 and I just picked a word that sounded cool. So Syndrome it was, and after 8 years I've decided to go back to it.

Back