• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TCTI 8.6.0-rc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years

I've been to a gaming con back in April with some of my classmates and I enjoyed it. There were not only video games but also table games that I and my friends tried, I also found some time to buy a Riolu plush for my brother. :)

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years

Thanks! I definitely overdid it before so trying to chill this time. Pretty sure I had over a hundred posts a day quite often last year...

Raffy98

Years

My eeveelution plush family will grow even bigger, pics coming soon :D
    Omg pls looking forward to that, and that's the same for me too, it's been a while since I bought the last one, need to expand the familia too. ;)

Hi! It's been a while.
    Welcome back to the forums I guess! :)

Cersei Lannister

Mad Queen
    Years

Thanks! I had quite he ordeal getting back. I lost my Gmail account due to a hack and then pc wouldn't let me log in with my password. PPN helped me out and I came back! I'm just taking it easy now though.

Raffy98

Years

Aww that's really bad stuff, it's nice that you managed to fix everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back