• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Skull or Aether Foundation?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Just for fun, let's say you could join one of the two teams in Pokémon Sun & Moon. Would you join Team Skull or the Aether Foundation? What would be your reasoning for joining said group?

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
    IT'S YA BOI, FROZOCRONE

Ahem. Team Skull.

Oh reasoning. They're pretty funny and cool with their mannerisms and I'd like to be a lyrical miracle some day.

yrmrku

Yer-Mur-Ku
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Feb 8, 2017
    Team Aether. For one they get actual wages. And science and conservation are right up my alley.

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
    Team Skull all the way. Every time that I had an encounter with them, a big smile was put on my face. So many times that the grunts made fun of evil teams without realizing it. What a delight. Plus, their music was lit.

Not to discredit Aether Foundation, though. I really liked them too. The Key scene with Hau and Faba had me laughing for five minutes straight.

Nobody beats ma boi Guzma, though. To anyone who disagrees, I have this to say.

Team Skull or Aether Foundation?

Just kidding, I love you all. <3

Last edited:

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    I love both teams, so this is a hard choice. I feel like I LOVE the Aether Foundation and its hella crazy President, but I don't think it would be cool to join them xD Team Skull seems way more cheerful and funny, plus their rhymes are the best xD So I guess I'd join Team Skull =D

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    My favorite characters are Lillie and Gladion, and I guess I would join the team they are on. Lillie isn't on a team, so Team Skull it is.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Personally I wouldn't want to be a part of Team Skull or pre-climax Aether, but I thought that Skull was more interesting to me from an outsider's point of view since Aether was incredibly cliche and obvious.

I dunno. Do I have to?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Practically I'd go with Team Aether. It seems to be the job where you learn neat things and get decent wages. But props to Team Skull who treat each other like family. :]

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Neither. Aether is whack and Team Skull doesn't pay. And since Team Skull doesn't provide the Grunts with their uniforms, I can't even join Team Skull to get the uniform and then leave. I can just make a quick trip to Hot Topic for that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2020
    I'm not truly fond of either of them actually, but I suppose if it boiled down to it I'd probably end up choosing Team Skull. Their uniforms aren't too flashy and in your face in comparisson to Team Aether's that kind of make you look like a stiff with that weird hat as well. (I'd much prefer Team Magma rockin' that hood).

-33v33-

~Your lovely N fan~
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2017
    Team Skull for the win! I love how they're goofy and act like one of those street gangs, the other teams never really had that feel. :P

Years
    Team skull because they have much more entertainment in storage than Aether does
    I also want to learn how to dance like they do while talking haha.

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
    Team Skull. Always liked the idea of being a bit of a rebel, I love the uniforms, I want me and Guzma to be proper homeboiiis, and the female grunts are sexy as hell.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    loveeeee team skull and they win 99% over aether but i would probably join aether because who doesn't want to protect the pokemon

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    I gotta be honest and say that the Aether Foundation has cooler uniforms, which is the only thing that would be making my decision to join either team difficult. :x

Not a fan of raggedy clothes that Team Skull wears.

you got to admit the bulky pockets are a hassle

Back