• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years
    This thread is dead because everyone here is really dead. You're the only one who's left alive! You know who I'm talking about! :O

So I ordered a new mattress last week, it's half memory foam, half spring. It finally got here today. The strange part is that it came in a box that's about 1 foot by 1 foot, and only about 1 or 2 feet shorter than me. I thought "What the hell? Did they send me a mattress pad by mistake?". I opened the box, unrolled it. "It's only about 3 inches thick, what is this?". As soon as I opened the plastic on it, it made a weird hissing sound. Within 5 minutes, it was a full size mattress! I understand that they vacuum packed it, but it still blew my mind! :O

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Quick, let's chat here instead of on Discord! Make that quick reply button lag!

I've actually tried to join the Discord chat a few times, but either I'm in the wrong room and a total moron for not noticing, or it's been... well, not dead. Just dry.

Imo anyway

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    You aren't trying to post in server rules, by any chance, are you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back