• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    when the dead user comes back from the dead to comment on how dead a thread is

(hey man)

string555

Banned
    Years
    The only F word I can think about right now is "failure".

I always seem to get turned down or kicked out, which causes me to feel terrible. Definitely not a surprise that failure is one of my biggest phobias, because I feel like I'm not normal enough.

Join None Of The Above... DO IT! :P

Had some homemade potato chips for the first time ever today. Right out of the oil, still warm, they are absolutely incredible. Possibly the best chips I have ever eaten in my life, and I've tried a lot.

I just ate something, but now I'm hungry again, darn you! >:3

POST MORE, EVERYONE! About anything, and everything!

Probably not the best thing I could hear... Don't worry, I'll go easy, I swear... *evil face*

Just don't go opening this envelope. Don't do it...
    Spoiler:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Just don't go opening this envelope. Don't do it...
    Spoiler:

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?

string555

Banned
    Years
    Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?

Actually, my mind is this wild sober. On drugs it's more like:

:| <- BORING!

Who needs drugs to trip out when you have string555! :3

Anyways, can't stop the beat, but I wish I could stop the heat. I feel like melting into a puddle. And then evaporating into a cloud. And then when it's cold, coming back down into a lake. And then swallow and absorb all the swimmers. AND THEN, put out travel brochures to invite more swimmers... Oh yes. (@_@)

Years
    I currently use the Samsung Galaxy S5 which is about 3 years old, and I think I'll be fine with it for now. I'm trying to save up that for a Switch or new laptop.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    IPhone SE over here. Used to have the 6, I thought downgrading the screen size would be horrible. I didn't want to buy the 7 though cause money. Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the smaller footprint overall.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    IPhone SE over here. Used to have the 6, I thought downgrading the screen size would be horrible. I didn't want to buy the 7 though cause money. Thankfully, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked the smaller footprint overall.

I'm a total size queen king when it comes to phone screens. The bigger, the better.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Quick, let's chat here instead of on Discord! Make that quick reply button lag!

Reactions: noa
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back