• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    (just want to be clear that i have noticed the high influx of ama threads and have been having a discussion about them)

lol. you didn't realize everyone was too vain that they wanted everyone to ask them questions right?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    lol. you didn't realize everyone was too vain that they wanted everyone to ask them questions right?

more like i didn't expect people to find each other interesting to the point that they would ask this many qiestions

Years
    Makes sense that a lot of people would make AMA threads. This is a community and what's the point of being a part of it if you don't know the people around you? :)
    While I see the AMAs are working for now, I really prefer the old-fashioned way of getting to know someone by means of reaching out to them over VM and/or PM.

That and just having conversations in topics as well.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i love having the option for both mediums of conversation on pokecommunity.com

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I'm going to bed hungry

i hate that feeling of being really tired AND hungry

if i had it my way right now i would have a half pounder double patty bacon cheeseburger then go to bed

now I'm even hungrier after typing that

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's not good to go to bed hungry. Your body starts eating your eyes.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    There's nothing wrong with a midnight snack tbh as I sometimes have one

On the rare occasions I go to bed hungry, I just go into the kitchen, eat a few handfuls of marshmallows, and then go to sleep. Works every time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back