• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I think ill try this theory out. Im not a big fan of spicy food and we dont exactly have spicy food at home, so Ill eat some cheese before bed and see if I get a nightmare.

Ill eat a decent amount too. I expect a thank you later if I actually get a nightmare. xD

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Had a nightmare last night where I was on an endless escalator hundreds of feet in the air, with barely any support holding it up.

Years
    I never remember my dreams that much, but I once had a nightmare there was an infestation in my house ;_;

Years
    It's rare for me to remember dreams most nights, but sometimes I'll have a nightmare-ish dream that occurs minutes after I fall asleep, and that mainly has to do with my sleeping position.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I try to write down what happens in my dreams if I manage to remember them. I've had several really crazy dreams haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I remember mine.

Last night I dreamed that I was in a chatroom with people all around the world, and there was a nose-picking competition going on. I was just watching though.

One night recently I dreamed that I got robbed and that I found the guy who robbed me, chased him down and restrained him until the police showed up, but when they got there they arrested him but they kept all the stuff he stole from me for themselves.

A few days ago I dreamed I was hanging out with some RANDO's from college, that I never used to talk to, and we were doing this one drug called ****. I think it was some nasty stuff cause everyone was judging us for doing it in the dream.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    This is a dream I documented from a little over a week ago:
    Spoiler:

Years
    I've thought about keeping a dream journal, especially for good ones I really want to talk about, but those are the ones I typically remember fully even years later.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    I've thought about keeping a dream journal, especially for good ones I really want to talk about, but those are the ones I typically remember fully even years later.

this is a pretty cool idea, but I forget most of my dream when I wake up

except when i set alarms every 5-10-15 minutes. I actually wake up, set the alarm, fall back asleep right away, and continue the same dream right where it left off. Its crazy how that works.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back