• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    Tell me about it. ;_;

My experience with rent the past few years:

>One time landlord wants to raise the rent up $300 more than what we were paying, when my family and I lived in the area less than a year
    >With another place a car crashed onto our home, then the landlord wants to raise rent on us. We were like NOPE and we moved out
    >Current place family and I are kinda struggling orz
    (san diego rent is so high omfg)

IKR, everyone wants to live in San Diego now so the market is getting competitive af & landlords now are being very stingey so they can suck more money out of you !!

California also has a higher cost of living, right?

Yup! A ton of people live here & want to live here so its p competitive, plus, with the large amount of people & our p good economy, the prices here & paychecks are higher over here. It's kinda a win-lose situation but +1 to the weather (if you like our warm weather haha) & diversity.

Years
    san diego is gorgeous and a dream town and i'd love to live there, but also norcal is dope and my dream company's there and yeah that would also be amazing. cali anywhere ugh what a dream. im so lucky i live in austin bc literally anywhere else in texas would be a complete drag.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I love uncomfortably hot. There's always a pool or a air conditioned house to jump into.

pkmin3033

It's going to last until Tuesday here. I'm just not going to leave the house for any reason until then.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    I've grown a hatred for summer and heat since we had 40ºC for an entire week last summer due to half the northern part of the country being on fire, with wasps flying all around and me sweating all over the place for the entire time

Fuck summer

pkmin3033

That was the worst night I've had in a while. And it's going to be the same until Tuesday at least.

For Christ's sake, I live in England. Where the fuck is my rain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back