• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years
    hundred dollar bills weigh about a gram. a kilogram is 1000 grams. thats $100k.
    gold is actually only ~$41.5k USD per kilogram according to a few sites i looked at.

choose the cash

WRONG! Your penalty fee is 5000.5 kilograms of platinum. Pay up or all Shellder breaks loose! (@_@)

pkmin3033

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm assuming the video the thread title gets its namesake from has been talked about?

Shit cracked me up like crazy first time I saw it. Dude was so convinced he was right.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Finally a splash video we can all get behind; one of the endless hilarious videos of Bradley dying laughing on The Chase.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Wish there was a legal way to watch it here in the states. That, Crystal Maze, 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown, and Big Fat Quiz.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Dude, my family went to Disneyland this weekend without me RIP and I've been eating garbage the whole time. I feel like death rn.

string555

Banned
    Years
    Yesterday I lost a personal battle of mine and broke my code. Today I picked apart my thoughts to understand why I went that route. I won the 2nd round, because I would rather be here talking to people than go back into that whole mess. My code is practically everything to me, so it kills me anytime I've broken it. :(

That being said, who's down for some tea? I promise it won't shrink you or grow you this time... :3

Teacup 1
    Spoiler:

Teacup 2
    Spoiler:

Teacup 3
    Spoiler:

Yaaay, there's big thunder outside! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back