• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the best thing about being a woman..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No you're right, this is the perfect place for it.

Anything, as long as we stay off food or weather.

Oh no, I'm starting to think about the weather... I'm hungry...

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • For some reason that mix of food and weather just combined brilliantly in my head and now I'm hungry for snowshots. (Liquor poured into fresh snow)

Also that Pokemon episode Snow Way Out, where Jessie makes all the food out of snow.

I'm hungry for snow.

Years
  • Hi
    the best thing about being a woman..

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • The last 12 hours feel like a fever dream. I'm still so tired I feel like I'm inebriated lol. Gotta make it to 10pm...

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Relax, I'm back to normal size. I heard some people have sleep problems. If you are experiencing lack of sleep, you need to humble yourself. If you are getting too much sleep, you need to prove to yourself that you are important to the world. It's all about balance. :D

Also, penguins are cute. :3

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    We need a funny image thread for stuff like this...

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back