• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ekans it is! Not sure if I'll be counting up or down yet. Chances are I'll be counting up for the majority of the Pokemon hahah.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Ekans is eh. I'm not a huge fan of it. Even Team Rocket's from the anime didn't make me like Ekans. Koffing was more awesome.

Plus, randomly counting down will help keep the game going and make it more interesting!

blue

gucci
    Years

I don't necessarily like Ekans, then I don't dislike it that much either. I guess it's just one of those Pokémon that's not really appealing to me.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    9. (I ninja'd Astinus, so this should be the correct number.)

While there's nothing I like about Ekans, there's also nothing that I dislike about it, so... yeah. xD

*looks at Blue's post* Oh, wow. You already said it. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Personally I love Ekans! It's a really cute little thing and it evolves into quite a cool beast. Ekans used to be one of the Pokémon I'd never use partly because of how bad its old move set was, and partly because it used to take Sandshrew's place as a version-exclusive, but once I had a chance to properly use one I really liked it. It has a simple yet cute design and he actually grows up into quite a fun Pokémon to use! Plus this:

Spoiler:

blue

gucci
    Years

I always associate Ekans with the bad guys. Obviously it was one of the Team Rocket members, but in Mystery Dungeon it was part of Team Skull! (Had to google the name)

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Ekans was not a part of Team Skull. It was, however, a member of Team Meanies in the first PMD games.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years

Giving it props for being one of the less annoying Poison types. Generally I haven't really had an opinion on Ekans, but I always liked Team Rocket, and considering it was part of the original team, I guess I kinda have to like it :D

Meadow

Years

This is so balanced that we might just end up getting stuck on Ekans forever! =O *dun dun dun*

Meadow

Years

Wow, I'm so off today! (Probably because I killed my mind typing up that giant wall of text. xD) Anyways, sorry Squirrel for accusing you of not liking Ekans. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back