• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Favourites... I need to think about this one a little ^-^

However why I upvote Pikachu: I think they made a wise choice making this their mascot it's appealing to both girls and boys. It has a great design, However I liked the chubby pikachu better ^-^ but it's great none-a-less!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Did someone just say Sigilyph was cute... .------------------.

I personally don't like Pikachu due to him being massively overrated whilst not even being all that cute, so I'll be sending him to the box too - Raichu on the other hand I adore so he'll be voted up. :D

I'm not sure my favourite Electric-type needs discussing, pretty sure everybody who's met me for even 5 minutes can guess it. 8D

Years

Yes, they are both cute ^-^ Although I have to agree I like Raichu better....
    The Bulbasaur Race

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I personally don't like Pikachu due to him being massively overrated

Not anymore...? O_O

I thought Pikachu was only overrated back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Nowadays, too many people hate it because they think it's still overrated like before. (At least, from the census I've taken, haha.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

If a Pokémon like Pikachu is still considered worthy of getting something exclusive in a game like the cosplay Pikachu then I'd certainly say that counts as overrated XD

Years

I thinks it is not overrated, Most people who are really into pokemon don't have Pikachu as their favourite pokemon and know Pikachu isn't the strongest pokemon of them all. However everyone who has heard of pokemon knows about pikachu.. Even if I mention pokemon to my parents my mom says "Pika-pika pikachu", Everyone remembers pikachu and it is very nostalgia for most people.

Pokemon pushes Pikachu in our faces with "Look how cute/cool/though/clever/beautiful Pikachu is. He is the best, and remember "you want to be the very best..." everyone must love pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!" <<< I think that's the annoying part about pikachu...

Spoiler:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Sorry Pikachu but if people compare Dedenne to you i cant like you :p
    Oh and i i dont think its overrated but im kinda sick of it being the star of pokemon haha

Meadow

Years

Well, putting all of that mascot stuff behind, I actually like Pikachu (in itself) from an unbiased point of view.

Dedenne1

Years
    The question is could you find it in your heart to make Pikachu evolve into raichu just for the power?

Dedenne1

Years
    Hmm the other post was invalid dang it
    Anyways i couldn't haha

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I'd evolve it for the power AND the cuteness - Raichu is 500x cuter than Pikachu :D

Years
  • omg guys, why!

Pikachu is a cutie pie. I love the electric rodents, too. ;3; It's not the strongest but is a pretty fitting mascot for Pokemon.. though I'd rather have Eevee as it fits better with how many different types it can evolve into. Great association with Pokemon since part of the appeal is evolving and training various types.

Meadow

Years
  • 20. SAVED

Well I'm part of the Pikachu club, so... no argument there, haha. (I better not get ninja'd)

And yeah, Pikachu's better off not being the mascot. It gets tooooo much hate that way. -__-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back