• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Closing Olympian's Lodge

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    This is actually the fourth GT for me. 2011 doesn't count because I got uh, disqualified due to unfortunate happenings.

Anyways, I may be on what is the smallest team aka most unloved region (I think) but I hope we can fight hard to make up for our lack of numbers.

But Hikari, Unova has me fighting for it, ofc it's gonna do good. :')

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    am i a traitor for not supporting unova when i moderate fifth generation :(

oh and advance generation so thats hoenn and kanto too...oops

yes but as former unova mod it evens it up so it's all OK.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    i kinda wish i had a cooler name because mine is literally three letters

mine's two letters, and just between you and I, I think shorter names are the coolest.

I think I'm just participating the RPOs... which doesn't appear to be open yet... since it isn't I'll take a look at the other events.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    No room for nicknames though. :( Ben is so boring.

Benny? Ben Ten? Jokes aside, that typically hasn't been the case for me. People tend to add on things to my name like "seph" or "dizzle" or just say my name twice. Why you want to elongate a shorter name, I have no clue.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    HI, everyone!

Seems like it's open now, or close to it.

Sometimes I just chill out on PC.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I didn't really like N... Is that an unpopular opinion? I don't follow Pokemon fandom.

Years
    mine's two letters, and just between you and I, I think shorter names are the coolest.

I think I'm just participating the RPOs... which doesn't appear to be open yet... since it isn't I'll take a look at the other events.

That's been fixed now xD

Also, I liked both N and Colress a lot. They were interesting characters.

ThatBeardedCharmander

YouTube PokeTuber/Returning Hacker
    Years
    Hey! Just now found this thread! I don't know how many events I'll participating in, but I'll be sure to take part in at least socializing! XD

Years
    I'm tempted to enter the Prettiest Profile Contest again but the theme choice is a tricky one to pull off and my current profile is too perfect *sighs*

Sirfetch’d

I'm already racking up the points in the battle tournament :^]

Years
    I'm worried I'll let Unova down because I'm not good at most of the events so I'm avoiding them like the plague. Doesn't help that Unova is the smallest team as well, likely due to the fact Johto and Hoenn are stealing over half the whole community.

I'd likely blame the huge number of members who say GSC/HGSS and RSE/ORAS are their favourite Pokemon games.

Back