• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Closing Olympian's Lodge

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It doesn't matter as long as we all try hard. :) Also there's a few for glory Unovians so dw we have as much chance as anyone else!

fyi Unovians: egg swap is an easy way to win where there won't be objective voting...plus I'm not gonna update the thread until there's at least five people so gogogo.

Years
    Most of the people I've seen are either Team Unova or Johto, but I don't think I've seen anyone for Kanto yet. I may just be looking in the wrong threads, though.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    i helped organize this thing and yet i don't understand the points system entirely

prime example of my attentiveness i think

Years
    Most of the people I've seen are either Team Unova or Johto, but I don't think I've seen anyone for Kanto yet. I may just be looking in the wrong threads, though.

Unova is actually the team with the least members as far as I know. Johto is actually the biggest, with Hoenn coming second, and Kalos the third-biggest at this rate.

Years
    Yay for Unova!

Will definitely be taking part in a few events which you can use the games for, and looking forward to movie night!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Waiting for some people to sign up to the art contest! Its barren at the moment ;_;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Waiting for some people to sign up to the art contest! Its barren at the moment ;_;

I will when I've started on mine. I have a time line set out so I can participate in everything I want according to the deadlines c:

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    so overwhelmed by the wide banquet of events that it's quite exhilarating just to read their threads XD

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I know I've set the bar really high already but I encourage anyone to go and beat my score at Tetris. I don't want this to be totally boring.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Good morning guys! Had to hop on off to go work but hey, at least I'll have plenny of time to join in some events. ;3

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    Ugh, I want to join the UHC sooo bad but the timeframe is totally impossible for me. Unless I fucked up the conversion it's like, midnight-3AM~ type shit.

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
    Years
    I hope we get a regional team battle, like a ladder match where you can only enter a team of pokemon from your region you sided with :)

Neo_Angelo

Used Discharge!
    Years
    That's actually great idea. I'll side with it... My Audino need to beat crap out of other region's pinkies :D

The Champion of the tournament would get say 25 points for their region
    2nd would get 15 for their region
    3rd would get 10 for their region

or something like that.

I've got my Facade Ursaring just itching to kick some butt!

For those of you who are all for #Team Johto, i've made a few avatars you may use to show your support, i'll take a few requests and get some others done if you guys like em:

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Is it just me, or are there fewer #Team Sinnoh supporters than any other region? ;_;

...also, I'm having far more fun than is appropriate with some of these events. xD

Back