• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    Retek has the 240.000th post and gets a group hug =3

Spoiler:

Years

Ooh Classic Shell~ I tried that for some time but mehh I realized I could get by without it after some time :p I used Taskbar X some time ago too because having stuff on the center was pretty nice (I navigate with almost everything via the taskbar; there's more icons there than on my desktop lol)

The taskbar is centered on win11 fyi.

I drew a snowflake and then played around for a couple hours in paint.net yesterday to try and make myself a pic for my flair.
    Wanted something easier on the eyes than the pure cyan.
    It's not the best flair pic out there, but for a first attempt I think it's ok =p
    I did initially make it way too big though (1600 x 1200), I made a second smaller version (1200 x 400) that I'm using atm.

I like it!!!

240 002

Spoiler:

omg we cute!!! Well roni looks a little angry but still!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I think my avatar makes it look a little creepy. ^^"

Years
    now this here is pretty darn epic~
    The taskbar is centered on win11 fyi.
    Oh I'm well aware of that! But I shall be sticking to 10 for as long as possible until all the kinks have been ironed out for the new OS~
    omg we cute!!! Well roni looks a little angry but still!
    Don't worry that's just my face because I heard someone mention NFTs a second before the hug :3

Years
    • Online now

I'm not a Facebooker? Facebookee? Facebookite? Faceboo... oh I just don't do facebook!

My siblings all live in different parts of the country, so Facebook helps us arrange video chats. We don't like the built in video chat on Facebook, but it serves the purpose of helping us set them up elsewhere.

We all get together in person less than once a year, (highly conflicting schedules). So these video calls are important.

As a social media platform, i don't like it either. I never make posts.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I had a Facebook account for a moment. I think I made it so I could link it to my Nintendo account to get some free stuff? Afterwards I just closed it. But for all I know someone might have reactivated it and used it for spam. I was still occasionally getting mails from Facebook, anyway.

But yeah, never did a Facebook.

I did have a Twitter account a long time ago. But because nobody was following me I just closed it, as well.

Years

Zeo reminds me of my friend who hasn't changed their FB profile since 2010. They're 23 right now but their pfp is still of them in 5th grade lmao

Years

I only use Facebook to get Screenshots and videos off of my Switch.
    Facebook/twitter/similar social medias are a waste of time to me.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    240 017

I thought everyone was on social medias, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one to have never been there :D
    I was in high school when Facebook spawned, and even if all my friends were there, I was never interested (which says a lot about my views on friendship I guess XD).

Years

I have Twitter but I don't really read much tweets from others as much as I just use it as an avenue to vent/type out my thoughts.
    I've not needed Facebook in a while but I still have it bcs it's v active with used market listings & to keep in contact with family members and loved ones who don't wanna switch from Messenger to other chatting platforms (*cough* my partner *cough*)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I was in one of the German predecessors in 2010 when Facebook was still a purely US thing. I left and deleted my account which, surprisingly, no recent social media sites seem to allow unless you go through their customer service.

Back