• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years

That Aizen battle made me nostalgia so hard about watching the Goku vs Frieza battle on TV as a kid.

"He's almost dead!"
    TRANSFORMATION
    "He must be dead now!"
    TRANSFORMATION
    "... now?"
    TRANSFORMATION BABY!
    "JUST DIE"
    "I wasn't even at 100% power" *trollface*

>_>

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • YES, that's what I was talking about. Actually, iirc, Sabo was first featured in an OP chapter pretty late. It would've totally fine even if he never got featured. But coming up with a new character whose presence wasn't even necessary so late in the series seems pretty weird. I think Oda will bring him back. On top of everything, it didn't even look like he died. I mean, just look at that page! NO BODY!

And Naruto's war...ahem. >_>'

LOL GUMMY, I SAID SORTA THE SAME THING TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHEN I SAW THAT. I added something else too after watching Ichigo's final getsuga tensho form. 'The only thing that remained was his hair to suddenly turn yellow. That didn't happen.' XD;

derozio

Years
  • I LOVE THIS PAGE/IMAGE SO MUCH:

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

It hints sabo's comeback. IT SHOULD. ;;

derozio

Years

Yeah, I'd love to see him in new world where Luffy turns up and is like 'WTF??' when he sees him being all mighty and powerful. Sabo COME HERE BBY! XD;

derozio

Years
  • The only thing I care about is Sabo. Do whatever you want, Oda. Just bring Sabo back! :(

AND BOY, ERIK, I LOLed SO HARD WHEN I SAW THAT VIDEO! HAHAHA

Years
  • Maybe Sabo is a gang lord or something?

Maybe his DFP is...oh God...ILLUSIONS?! LUFFY WOULDN'T STAND A CHANCE

Sabo would put up a good fight if Luffy and him had to fight, but Luffy has the power of D. remember?

derozio

Years
  • Oh right, Sabo isn't a D. He was just a prince or something...wait, nobody actually said he WASN'T A D, DID SOMEONE? I mean, nothing about his family was revealed. Apart from the fact that they were rich royals or something.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

Whatever. All we know, is Sabo is going to be really badass soon. xDD;;

@Joey's Rattata: YES. It's an awesome song! |D
    It's actually the second opening of Tegami Bachi, which is how I found out about it. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back