• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years

My cousin taught me ages ago but I don't think I've ever won a match except against the computer on easy mode lol

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years

Speaking of chess I'm entering a small chess tournament in my home town I'm in the semi-finals right now it's magical how good you can become at chess in a day or just the people competing in the chess competition are just bad at it.

Years
    Ahh looks like tomorrow is the finals of the chess competition blaziken and me are competing in so I need to practice some more in order to beat my brother.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
    Oh right forgot to inform you guys I won the mini chess tournament so the prize was $500 and a game of chess with the mayor of my town which I am not looking forward to at all

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years

One of the prizes is having another chess match? Wow lol
    Still winning $500, thats awesome!

Last edited:
    Years
    How does this even happen first all of a sudden Blaziken was bad at chess and the next thing in the morning he beat me without losing any Pawns it's crazy and now he wins $500 Ahh on the bright side most of the money will go to food which also means food for me too because I live with him all alone in a house without parents and my brothers a very bad cook so it's a win-win.

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Years
    Can't you make your own money? you're old enough to work at a McDonalds I think but I guess I'll be the good brother I am and buy you food because I'm nice.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back