• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity V9 why did the other one disappear edition (234120 start #)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I hate presentations :why: but i have to hold one next week. a small one. but still.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024

The only times I do well in presentations is when I know what the topic is about but don't know what to say so practically everything I do is improvisation. When I prepare myself for the presentation I go nervous into memorizing it and forget everything

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Ye that's another one that sucks too. Usually with my friends we used the humorous factor of whatever topic we got to make it a little more interesting, but that's something we could do because we were able to choose our groups, so I don't think I could do that if the teachers chose the groups themselves.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Normal I guess I was on vacation but didn't do much

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back