• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Creepy Crawly Misfit From Canada

Years
    Ok so I probably should have done this first before anything else but whatevs

Allow me to properly introduce myself, my name is DJ-Hyrul3, I've been a long time Pokemon fan since Generation 3 and I've been brought to this forum by my good friend on here, Alex Night

I'm an avid lover of Bug Types which coincides with my favorite Pokemon: Beedrill and Galvantula
    Thanks to personal experience and my friends, Pokemon has become the majority of my life with only a few other things making such a big impact on me

I'm always up for a good battle and things such as doing Nuzlockes have eaten a good chunk of my free time

Well now that I've introduced myself proper, I hope we can get along ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ooh, bug types! I like Heracross, Vespiquen, Butterfree, and Volcarona myself! All pretty cool and tough pokemonnn. Anywho, welcome, welcome and oodles more welcome~ I've been a fan since the beginning of Gen 1, but Gen 3 is really fun too. Used to play Emerald back in the days with my classmates from school!

At any rate, we have a nice Challenges board, in case you wanna jump right in and participate in a number of challenges, like nuzlocks with other members! I haven't done a good nuzlock yet myself, but maybe I'll try one in the future, after my eeveelution run challenge of course, ohoho.

But yeah. Take care, thanks for joining us tonight, and I wish you a very merry time in our forums! Have a great weekend, and I look forward on seeing you around!~

Years
    Hmm a fellow user recommended us to you... awesome to hear that! And on another note, we have a Bug-type club in Pokemon General as well so go look there if you can.

Anyways, not much I see a Bug-type fan like you DJ but they do have some unique characteristics indeed! I do wonder what your fave Pokemon games are, or other interests you have because I love getting to know fellow members and it helps open up potential new friends as well.

Since the Mr Nice Guy (or should I say, dragon) covered a lot I'll just leave it off here, but I hope to see you around again very soon DJ!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Hey! Welcome! :3

Your thread make me think that you are from Canada?

Unova-Scotia... Wait... Are you my Province Neighbor?? :D

PS: I love bug type type and Unova is my favorite region. I think we have a lot in common :)

So.... If I am right... Welcome, maritimer!! :D

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your time here. I'm enjoying my time here so far. Everyone is friendly and will help you if you ever need anything. If you want someone to talk to I'm free. I hope to see you around.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hello it's great you've joined PC. As you can see everyone's pretty friendly and have covered mostly everything. I will mention that we do also have a great battle server here.
    Hope you have fun here and feel free to ask any questions

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome to the forums! Strange, I feel like I've seen your username before... Haha, maybe not.

I like Beedrill too! Hugely underrated pokemon, everybody just goes for that pretty Butterfree instead. Bug types in general are very interesting, imo, even though I really don't like bugs irl! Perhaos we should join the bug pokemon club over in Pokemon General? There's bound to be one :)

Hope to see you around!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hi DJ-Hyrul3! Lovely having you here on PC ^_^

Sounds like you've been into Pokemon for quite a while! It's always nice having long-time fans here on the site. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here, as we're all big Pokemon lovers! I like Beedrill and Galvantula too, they're really great bug Pokemon! Do you like Mega Beedrill? Were you excited when it was announced? I sure was, since it's design is so cool!

Hope you have a good time here. If you ever want a friend to talk to, just send me a VM and I'd be happy to chat :) Maybe we can battle or trade sometime!

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
    Welcome to PC, DJ-Hyrul3! It's a pleasure to have you here. Nice avatar! ^^ I'm new here as well and already love it. I hope you have as great a time as I am having! Hope to see you around!

-Venus

Years
    Hi DJ-Hyrul3! Lovely having you here on PC ^_^

Sounds like you've been into Pokemon for quite a while! It's always nice having long-time fans here on the site. I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here, as we're all big Pokemon lovers! I like Beedrill and Galvantula too, they're really great bug Pokemon! Do you like Mega Beedrill? Were you excited when it was announced? I sure was, since it's design is so cool!

Hope you have a good time here. If you ever want a friend to talk to, just send me a VM and I'd be happy to chat :) Maybe we can battle or trade sometime!

Dude I LITERALLY exploded when Mega Beedrill was announced
    like I was in my school cafeteria and I squeed, Audibly {XD}

Years
    Pokémon is that amazing. You have good taste for sure. Welcome, DJ-Hyrul3!

I'm sure we'll get along well since you're a fan and of course if you stick around you're bound to make many friends. ;3 Looking forward to getting to know you. ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Nice to meet you. Glad to have another fan of Pokémon joining this amazing place. If you'd like to have someone to talk to about Pokémon or anything else feel free to leave me a message on my profile. Have a great day. ^ ^

Back