• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB.

'PB
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    xD

It's illegal isn't it? There was a whole thing that the police were gunna track you if you used it. But I dunno.

Itunes songs are quite pricey, 79p. Like when you buy songs from movies or muscicals your paying for like a minute of music. Its annoying. Plus I bought a song, and it doesnt work.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'd use iTunes sometimes if it wasn't such a hassle. 8( I don't have a credit card so I'd have to go out and get those stupid pre-paid cards. I'd ask to borrow my parents' credit card for it but their response is always "can't you just download it?" So uhh... yeah. XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hell, I'm addicted to Limewire. XD I always use it, and never really liked iTunes, other than their music store to find out what are the latest hot songs jammin'. XD So, yup, if I want to find tunes, it's get the lyrics from Google, and get the song off Limewire. XD

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • to Lightning, you can get a prepaid credit card (ANZ prepaid visa gift) in $50 and $100. And, even if you have $1 on the card, you can buy ALOT of iTunes music... Just when they bill the card, they cant. So you'll have to fix up the amount you owe with those pre paid cards xD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • My mother's response to buying music off of iTunes would be "You have to get a job for your music. I feed you, I give you basically everything else, but I won't buy you music." XD So yeah, no iTunes for me, Limewire is better for me anyway. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    The only things I get off iTunes are video podcasts and that's because they're free. As of now, I have Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series and The Academy Is...'s podcast, TAI TV on my iPod as video podcasts. :D Everything else, I either get from Limewire or from torrents (although I try to stay away from the latter).

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I use itunes, but I don't waste my money on all the songs I want in a day. It takes awhile for me to download a song, I'm not at all addicted to that like some are. So once I run out of the money for my itunes card, which is very rare, I wait until a holiday to come up. Because someone will always give me one on a holiday. Besides, downloading television shows and movies is much funner. X3

Cherrim

Years
  • to Lightning, you can get a prepaid credit card (ANZ prepaid visa gift) in $50 and $100. And, even if you have $1 on the card, you can buy ALOT of iTunes music... Just when they bill the card, they cant. So you'll have to fix up the amount you owe with those pre paid cards xD
    Yeah, but I don't want to spend that much on music. I really only want a few albums from iTunes. :| I thought they had cards in denominations of $20, though? I wouldn't even consider anything else; $50 is just too much for what I'd actually need.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • I used to use Limewire, like... years ago. Now I just stick to torreting full albums and stuff. I hate having just one song from a certain album, it looks ugly on my iTunes/pod. :3

And we don't have to deal with legality here in Brazil. No one cares about that over here.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Whats Josh/Neku :S xDD

I'm Soo Clueless here :P

A pairing <3~ *fanboys it like a fangirl* / is kind of like x. I guess it came from calling same-sex pairings 'slash', but some people use it for straight pairings too. :3

Yeah, they do have $20 cards, Erica D: I don't like iTunes though. You don't get control over the music, and it has absolutely abysmal quality considering what I'm paying. *torrenter* If I'm going to buy music, I'll buy a CD and rip it however I like, and with that I get the liner notes and the assurance of having a hard copy.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • To me, being all unholy when it comes to music... why use iTunes if you can download it somewhere else for free? XD
    Like I said before, 99% of the music I listen to is from an anime or from a game. And I know a good many sites that has game and anime OSTs and singles, so there's really no need for iTunes for me. On top of that, from what I've heard it's kind of a pain to use.... maybe.... kind of.... who knows. XD

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Dude! Woah, I suck at all the itunes crap. Wtf, I mean, limewire kills my computer, and itunes is money. I resorted to downloading all of my friends songs, although there are only two or three of bands that I actually like there. And I don't even know how to use my gift cards for free itunes music so I'm screwed. D:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • To me, being all unholy when it comes to music... why use iTunes if you can download it somewhere else for free? XD
    Like I said before, 99% of the music I listen to is from an anime or from a game. And I know a good many sites that has game and anime OSTs and singles, so there's really no need for iTunes for me. On top of that, from what I've heard it's kind of a pain to use.... maybe.... kind of.... who knows. XD

Yes, yes, it is a pain to use. ~____~;;

I see no reason to pay ridiculous prices that are mainly going to overpaid producers and CEOs anyway for songs in crappy quality -- that I can't increase, because transcoding actually makes the quality worse -- with DRM.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Really, if I could order the CDs then I would. I'd kill for the "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann BEST SOUND" OST (or the other GL OSTs), or the "Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack Complete".... But that'd mean I'd have to order things online. So that means my next best thing is downloading. XD

Cherrim

Years
  • One day I will own a hard copy of the KH Complete OST. :| It's just... $100+ more than I have to spend at any given time. XD;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • One day I will own a hard copy of the KH Complete OST. :| It's just... $100+ more than I have to spend at any given time. XD;
    You and me both.
    I know if I ever got my hands on it then I'd still just listen to what I have on my computer... but the fact of owning the KH Complete OST.... I wanted it ever since I first saw it. Now I just need a way to order things online. XD

Cherrim

Years
  • Now, Eri, what if you found it at a discount, like say, 40 or 50 bucks, would you buy it then?
    Maybe just so I could sell it to someone else closer to full price. I literally do not have a use for $50 of iTunes music though. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back