• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Embarrassing moments in school? Probably a lot, but I refuse to rekindle them. D:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Let's see, my most embarressing moment was when I called my third grade teacher "mom" during class. My face was like super-red afterwards xD

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Let's see, my most embarressing moment was when I called my third grade teacher "mom" during class. My face was like super-red afterwards xD

I called my teachers mom all the time. In fact, a few years ago in high school. I would always laugh at the faces they made.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    We accidentally called our teachers mum once in a while. Kinda getting mixed up between ma'am and mum. P:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Now that I think about it, I remember being chased by my friend constantly at recess, while girls were watching. xD;
    I also remembered this time when we had to do debating in class, and I had forgotten my notes, so I tried to pull it off without them, but a clean piece of paper. I started off well, but the next moment, my mind was blank.
    "Er... actually, I kinda forgot my notes..."
    -shows blank paper to class-
    "That is all"
    -sits down-

My team lost. :V

Years
  • I normally don't mind. If I have just been involved in an embarrassing situation, I normally try to laugh it off, but depending on how dyer it is, I can then feel like dying in a corner when people aren't looking! XD​

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I used to be obsessed with my grades. I graduated third of my class in high school. But, now, due to being ill, my grades have taken a plunge. I'll likely do a medical withdrawal :3

Years
  • I care about my grades, but not to an extent, that I try extremely hard for all A's, which I'm probably capable of attaining. A's and B's are good enough for me :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I would go ballistic if I didn't do well on a test... which back in those days was anything less than a 95... and I would lose it in front of everybody.
    Oh my god, that describes me exactly until I was about 10. Even worse would be if someone beat me: so after the results came out for every test I asked everyone what they got and had a hissy fit if they did better than me. God... this explains a LOT actually! o_O

Years
  • What's your most embarrassing moment from your school years?

\o/

I walked into school one day, and since it was raining outside, my feet were wet and the floor was slippery from all the kids who were walking in. I slipped and fell on my butt in front of everybody :/

Years
  • I haven't nearly fallen over due to the rain, however, I have been completely and totally soaked due to a stupidly heavy rain storm and I couldn't go anyway except school, since I was outside.
    I sprinted into the school and I was a mess. Haha. I got off one lesson because I said if I catch a cold, it would be bad. Health & Safety FTW...​

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    STOP. TALKING. ABOUT. THE. DAMN. WEATHER. >: (

The rain doesn't bother me when it's not cold. I actually like warm rain for some reason, especially when it's sunny. It feels quite nice.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • YES! We're back on weather, baby!

Today has been sooooo warm: about 20C (that's 68F) and it's going to get hotter as the week goes on. Been inside all day revising, but that's good as I can't stand hot weather for the most part... or rain for that matter! (Hate the rain so much...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back