• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    how do you get it to be bigger when its on the top of posts?? some people's are so thin but others aren't and i'm like hOW

also hi, this thread was quiet so i popped in

Years
  • hello drew!!!! after posting in that vacation thread, i realized i haven't booked a hotel for new orleans. i'm trying to decide between a hotel & airbnb that's within walking distance of where we want to go.

how's everyone today?!

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

Sorry to hear that colours. Sounds like your job comes with a lot of pressure. Hope you feel better soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    how do you get it to be bigger when its on the top of posts?? some people's are so thin but others aren't and i'm like hOW

also hi, this thread was quiet so i popped in

padding. at least that's what i think bc my flair is bigger than it should be on mobile lmao

also ouch angie i hope you feel better after a good rest and such

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    my day today was shit. i cried at work and I felt defeated so I just went home early.

It's been shit at work too with people getting fired for no reason. No one really gives a damn anymore. But I hope it gets better for you soon.

Years
  • thanks guys. ^^ hopefully tomorrow will bring about something better. im going to have a chat with my manager and we'll see what happens from there.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • know the feeling too well. all i could do not to cry at my last job as the manager wanted to cash me out before lunch had commenced on my second day, but i kept it together and held on until the end of the shift

unfortunately i was never called back, they gave me the go around and lied continuously every time i pressed them out of politeness. i never had the stomach to pick up my check because it just wasn't worth it, i came there to have a good work relationship first and foremost

my husband suspected in hindsight that really i was hired on the spot, and she was going to stick with me and give me a chance, but the girl she trialed some time that week was better and so she just canned me without notice.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    or just be me and delete your posts and use the pokemon theme song as your delete reason

though tbh i wish i could just use chrome again it's the only one with a good extension for my roleplaying needs o well

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    padding. at least that's what i think bc my flair is bigger than it should be on mobile lmao

also ouch angie i hope you feel better after a good rest and such
    Thanks for the tip LOL I'll see if I have the patience to mess with my flair again..

Thank you for the tips, Tara. I'll see if I have the patience to make another flair LOL

thanks guys. ^^ hopefully tomorrow will bring about something better. im going to have a chat with my manager and we'll see what happens from there.
    HOW DID IT GO?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I use Chrome because why not...lol. I don't even look at IE anymore.

Chrome is my browser of choice but unfortunately it slows down my laptop too much oof. whenever i have enough extra money to spare i should really consider getting a new laptop or smth.

Years
  • i've consistently used chrome for a few years now. i do occasionally use safari, but for the most part i just use chrome out of habit haha

Last edited:

User Anon 1848

I miss when Chrome let you mute individual tabs rather than having to mute a whole site. I read that they plan on phasing out Adblock soon too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back