• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    you working folk and ur off days i've had nothing but off days for two months ahahahaha someone hire me i'm running out of money :')

i liked your post but in reality i feel this so much and i strongly dislike it

User Anon 1848

I'm tempted not to point this out to staff but I think someone mistakenly gave me supporter status even though I've never donated to PC. Then again my insightful posts are just as good as money.

Years
  • you working folk and ur off days i've had nothing but off days for two months ahahahaha someone hire me i'm running out of money :')
    I hope you find something new ):
    I'm tempted not to point this out to staff but I think someone mistakenly gave me supporter status even though I've never donated to PC. Then again my insightful posts are just as good as money.
    I think someone donated on your behalf, if I'm not mistaken :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024

Maybe someone really nice noticed a few great posts in the Pokémon sections and wanted to show some appreciation?

>.>

User Anon 1848

I think someone donated on your behalf, if I'm not mistaken :)

Wow, who? I'd like to thank that person at the very least. Is there a way for me to check? Feel free to DM me whoeveritwas if you don't want your good deed to be revealed publicly for some reason.

Years
  • I remember very fondly the many times I was unemployed without another job lined up and I hated every day of it. Running low on money for rent, food, and other necessities and it's just something I promised myself I would try to never go through again. I hope you find something soon, Syd!!

User Anon 1848

Maybe someone really nice noticed a few great posts in the Pokémon sections and wanted to show some appreciation?

>.>

So it was you? Thank you so much! I'd love to return the favor somehow so please let me know if I can ever do anything for you. I don't even know what to say but I really appreciate it!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Haha indeed! I just PMed you. :)

Don't worry about it, I like surprising people who I think are great in the community. xoxo

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, not a fun situation...

and aaaah, that was super nice of someone. Donating a high tier. ;;

Years
  • Yeah, not a fun situation...

and aaaah, that was super nice of someone. Donating a high tier. ;;
    There's actually only one main tier of supporters now! Well, there's Platinum which is for like over $100 but yeah. Even just a basic donation gets Crystal now :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If someone legit donated 1000 still, I'm not sure we wouldn't just slap a platinum role on them for the heck of it though ;)

Years
  • how has the dcc been dead since the 12th
    555804513957707786.png

we're supposed to get to 5k posts by august

Years
  • hello friends! i leave virginia tomorrow to head back to the lovely sunshine state

also why are you guys talking tech in here and not it :why:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back