• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I actually just took out a cloth today and lightly dusted down some of the furniture. It seems this room collects dust like crazy.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Assert your dominance and put some of your hair on the cat.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I usually run the vacuum once a week to get all the cat hair and litter before we put the trash out. The cats are just trying to put their "touch of style" on things.

Years
  • Did someone mention cats?

Spoiler:

Years
  • I wish I had pets, period. :c Haven't owned any in years, but that's mostly bc I've always lived in apartments that weren't really that pet friendly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i've had pets all my life so i can't even imagine not having any.

especially since rn we have nine animals living under this roof oop

Years
  • jo is amazing!

also i have been hunting for a sectional the past week and lemme tell y'all i'm tiredddd of it! there are some furniture stores in this city with terribly tacky stuff. what's really sad is when you find one that's aesthetically super cute and then it's not comfortable at all

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I have just entered my nine days of hell because of an upcoming corporate visit i need to get ready for rip.

Years
  • Hi. Currently feeling very Irish. And it was a bitch to find out that the four-leaf clovers nestled amongst the nearby grasses aren't the 'right kind', so unfortunately I can't sell them for 100,000$ online. Darn.

As for pets, rats are brilliant and so are guinea pigs. The former are hilarious and lick out your ears, and the latter make R2D2 noises. Heaven.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back