• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the daily chit-chat (jan2019 - jun2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
that sounds really awful, esp bc you're sick rn ;-; I hope the added stress doesn't make things worse.

Hi everyone, btw!

ty!! apparently giving it to my boss was the key because i feel mostly better. i just hope i don't relapse because of the stress. day one wasn't bad but i expect tomorrow to not be so, tbh. but we'll see.

aaaaa fletchchh relax and i hope you feel better soon

Years
A few weeks ago, I devoured a two-year-old chocolate that tasted like carpet. And a five-hour-old piece of peanut butter toast yesterday that, surprise surprise, also tasted like carpet.

Fuckin' carpet, man. I may have rubbish taste buds, but that doesn't make the antithesis of tasty any easier to deal with.

So what did the nasty burrito taste like?

Years
what the fuck did i just read

Yeah, you guys say that now but when I'm fucking famous, you're going to be quoting me all the time and reminiscing about how I was your best friend or something.

... an position that I'm literally handing out on a plate. Get in now before the going get's too good to get in.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
A few weeks ago, I devoured a two-year-old chocolate that tasted like carpet. And a five-hour-old piece of peanut butter toast yesterday that, surprise surprise, also tasted like carpet.

Fuckin' carpet, man. I may have rubbish taste buds, but that doesn't make the antithesis of tasty any easier to deal with.

So what did the nasty burrito taste like?

Why do you know what carpet tastes like? :thonk:

Years
I'm honestly relieved.

Today was a stressful day purely because of my math exam which I managed to do well on so I'm relaxing the rest of the night. @_@;

... until work tomorrow, lmao. Hopefully work isn't too bad or anything. Starting to feel not in the mood for my job week after week.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm honestly relieved.

Today was a stressful day purely because of my math exam which I managed to do well on so I'm relaxing the rest of the night. @_@;

... until work tomorrow, lmao. Hopefully work isn't too bad or anything. Starting to feel not in the mood for my job week after week.

with all the things you have told me i don't blame you. i thought my job was bullshit at times but your job is like... the definition of it.

Years
with all the things you have told me i don't blame you. i thought my job was bullshit at times but your job is like... the definition of it.

I tolerate my job because I have to, until I can get a summer internship of some sort. I'm not planning on staying any longer than maybe April or May.

I was supposed to be transferred to my new position months ago, but to be honest, I'm starting to lose interest in even that. The only reason I really haven't up and left is that this job, at the very least, is flexible enough to allow me to work just weekends while other jobs might not be that way.

Every week it's always some new bs or another. Someone quits, someone else gets promoted, some drama or something happened... it's honestly so annoying and it's why I don't feel like going to work.

TY

Enjoying my time off from work... 1.400-1.600 a month is nice n all but if i die in the process its useless.

Years
Why do you know what carpet tastes like? :thonk:

I was trying my hand at becoming an Indian scout, a short-lived fad, and I decided to see what I could learn from the different types of lint.

Upon my trial, I discovered that there is no god. On the bright side, I found some aeon-old piece of candy lying dormant beneath the couch. It looked a bit woolly, but what of it? I gave it a try and twenty minutes later they managed to revive my body with the use of a defibrillator and fucking miracles.

The moral to the story is that you should rinse off the fluff before eating saliva-slick candy.

Suck on that, Aesop's Fables.

TY

gotta love work leaving me in the dark as always about having to work on Saturdays yes or no rrrrrrrrrr

o i have over 9000 posts now wtf

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I know that feeling sometimes though we use an app so everyone knows when everyone works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back