• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Wind Waker is way superior to Ocarina of Time. And so is Majora's Mask.

No way lol Ocarino of Time imo is by far the best, then Wind waker. Never played Majora's Mask. Might download it later. But even if you were to say Wind Waker is better, i wouldnt say by much

And yes Sonido, in general they are very good :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've actually never played any Legend of Zelda games. Are they really that good?
    Asking people gets you nowhere, fans will shower it with praise (i.e. above post) and an equal number of people will say the opposite. For something you're considering purchasing the only subjective personal opinion that matters is yours. If there's no demo, make sure the money you're intent on spending is wasteable.

Last edited:

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • No way lol Ocarino of Time imo is by far the best, then Wind waker. Never played Majora's Mask. Might download it later. But even if you were to say Wind Waker is better, i wouldnt say by much

And yes Sonido, in general they are very good :)

Ocarina of Time was the best for its time. It's severely outclassed by both Majora's Mask and Wind Waker. They just aren't considered 'masterpieces' or whatever because weren't the 'technical revolution' for their times like OoT was- but all they did was improve OoT's formula.

Years
  • Asking people gets you nowhere, fans will shower it with praise (i.e. above post) and an equal number of people will say the opposite. For something you're considering purchasing the only subjective personal opinion that matters is yours. If there's no demo, make sure the money you're intent on spending is wasteable.

While it is true that gaming preference is based on ones liking. It's still good to see peoples opinion. ^_^

Whaaaa???? Your avy is from that..."anime" O________O

Lawl. XDDD *shot*

Keahi

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Yes! Asking people if any Zelda game can lead you to the graveyard, but if you become a fan of all of The Legend of Zelda games, you will become a fan in a day.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I tried one Zelda game once, for Gameboy Advance methinks. It was pretty boring, aside from when you shrunk and wandered through logs and mushrooms and got that cute, speaking hat... I guess I'm a special kind of gamer xD

I'm not a Mario gamer either. I like... pokémon games?

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I tried one Zelda game once, for Gameboy Advance methinks. It was pretty boring, aside from when you shrunk and wandered through logs and mushrooms and got that cute, speaking hat... I guess I'm a special kind of gamer xD

I'm not a Mario gamer either. I like... pokémon games?

whut is you doing in mah thread

I think everyone here liked Pokemon at one time or another xD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've tried about half of the Zelda games, mostly the ones that were critically acclaimed.
    If they never liked Pokemon, why would they be here? XD

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • Ocarina of time is easily one of the best games ever. It had everything you look for in a rpg: free roaming, plenty of monsters to kill, lots of weapons to use, magic, even a horse to ride on and different outfits, plus the storyline was great. The boss battles too, the boss battles!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Ocarina of Time is like my 4th favorite game - long adventure, epic boss fights, a huge world to explore, ect.
    I don't think I've played a better Zelda game than OoT. My opinion, mind you.

But yeah, it's kind of sad when some members join just to insult the franchise.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Haha, I'm gone for three days and I come here to see you all talking about my 2nd favourite game series! :D

Yes, Zelda is awesome! Though, as Cassino pointed out, that is just my opinion. I also hate Halo, which most people seem to like, XD. So yeah, your own personal preferences play a lot on your answer.

But if you like puzzles, adventures, fantastic settings, and mute left-handed heroes in green garments, then Zelda is for you. ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha... have you clicked the link in Dark_Azelf's sig? Do it. It's sad.

Ocarina of time wasn't the game I played, was it? No, Minish Cap it was called. Right.

whut you meaning your thread, I was here first?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • I love Zelda! I didn't play Wind Waker, because I couldn't get into the graphics.

Majora's Mask was the besttttt. I loved how everyone had their own schedule in town, like in the morning they'd be one place, in the afternoon another, different events happened at different times...good stuff. They could easily make a new version or more detailed return of a game similar to MM, but I don't see it on Nintendo's priority list.

Ocarina of Time is the classic. Except I HATE THE WATER TEMPLE. I got stuck in a water-raising level glitch...I couldn't raise the water/couldn't get the last key or..something. I tried everything and then when I looked it up, I found it's one of the few spots in that game you can't get out of. XDD This is the N64 version mind you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back