• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Just do not and I repeat do not go oh em gee you guyz are great*squeels*
    Cause they will ignore you completely. So anyone from the UK here read the magazine Ngamer?! If you do you will notice that issue 36 is a pokemon issue. With a Pokemon Platinum review. And guess who the magazine issue is dedicated to? ME! I am on the forums with the name ~platinumplayer~. Now if you excuse me I am off to over gloat myself on the forums. *does epic win dance*

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • NGamers? Now, why does this name sound so familar? I really think I have seen this magazine around here, too. Must look if I can find it. Maybe I'll buy it, just to see that dedication. =3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well all it has is a bunch of pikachus that you have to find and the platinum review which is 89% instead of 81% and well a special pokemon related cover. But I do not think they mention me.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Ah, I just realised that I won't be able to get Platinum for another two months.

Why is Nintendo Europe so mean?
    Order it! c:

I think I'm gonna get an English version of Platinum, right now I have a Japanese version on my R4 card, I've beaten the E4 and everything, but it's just so damn frustrating when you can't read what people are saying or what items you're using. >:[

Also, I think I'm going to get an USB Connector with that, I have always wanted Wi-Fi and I have wanted to do competitive battling for a while.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Well, I had the chance to order Platinum from oversea *wink*, yet I wanted to wait. As of now, I was PMD2, and that's enough to play for the moment...
    Though...Shirona...*.*...ahem, sorry, drifted off. ^^;;;

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'm not getting Platinum till the summer probably...I just don't have much time for it right now with school and such =(

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Good idea, Aura. I myself did not wish to wait, as I've been getting Pokemon games on the day they came out ever since Gold & Silver. XD

EDIT: Yes P*A, I am studying. 7 hours and 30 minutes before I have my freedom! :D

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I got Crystal way after it came out here. Maybe because it was the first Pokemon game I ever got. :P The only game I got on the day it came out was LG. That, and the advertisment poster from the game center...hehehe....

@Zammy STUD-...okay. >> You may continue to study. And I dare you to fail this test. XD

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I got Crystal way after it came out here. Maybe because it was the first Pokemon game I ever got. :P The only game I got on the day it came out was LG. That, and the advertisment poster from the game center...hehehe....

@Zammy STUD-...okay. >> You may continue to study. And I dare you to fail this test. XD
    XD I'll pass the course with a D- if I get a 26% on the exam...but I still don't intend to get a shameful grade like that. I'm not Sailor Moon. =P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • XD I'll pass the course with a D- if I get a 26% on the exam...but I still don't intend to get a shameful grade like that. I'm not Sailor Moon. =P
    Heheh, no, you'll get a 62%. XD I'm still not used to that %-system, I'm rather used to normal marks. x.x
    Sailor Moon? I don't get that...o,o

Sapphir

Hat thief
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2009
    Sailor Moon would always fail her exams.

I got Platinum imported, soon after it came out in Japan. Should have thought about how hard it would be to understand the game, I had to use a walk through.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I totally wish I have Platinum right now, but I don't have any kind of DS so...
    I'm still playing with my 320 gig backwards compatible new PS3 anyway. So I kinda perfer that instead. XD

I don't get exams at homeschool, lucky me. :P

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I will get Platinum one day (moving sprites ftw! And Shirona...*.*...eh, sorry, drifted off again), I'll just wait a bit longer than most Europeans. Or maybe not. Maybe I'll get it the day it comes out, too. Not sure yet. Just sure that I am going to get it one day. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back