• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • :( The only thing I eat at McDonald's are their hamburgers and fries. Everything else is gross. (I know people who would say the opposite but oh well. XD) But the Canadian burgers are much different from any McDonald's burger I've had in the US. Far less greasy. :s

And fast food isn't that bad so long as you don't have it like... every day. I usually only have McD's a few times a year based mostly on necessity. (ie, need food quickly and nothing else is in the area). Or when they have cool toys.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • :( The only thing I eat at McDonald's are their hamburgers and fries. Everything else is gross. (I know people who would say the opposite but oh well. XD) But the Canadian burgers are much different from any McDonald's burger I've had in the US. Far less greasy. :s

And fast food isn't that bad so long as you don't have it like... every day. I usually only have McD's a few times a year based mostly on necessity. (ie, need food quickly and nothing else is in the area). Or when they have cool toys.
    Oreo McFlurries are okay if for some reason you can't get to a Dairy Queen for a Blizzard.

I haven't had it ages, but when I would eat it, it would be like... oh we've all come home late today, what should we do? Or short on time. Or dad's out of town and we don't feel like a big meal. Like once a month or month and a half.

Lightey

The Night Owl
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2016
    Hey everyone. I'm back after like a year. I'm gonna stay active this time. So we're talking about McDonalds? Ehh, I eat there maybe once a month.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I eat fast food at least three times a week, mostly Taco Bell. I like to think living by myself is an excuse to never cook. Or do dishes o.-

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I can't even remember the last time I bought fast food. I never had a particular preference; I'm perfectly fine with McDonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Carl's Jr., In-N-Out Burger, or Taco Bell.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I love McDonald's. I really really do. And Burger King whenever I have it. But it's not often that I get to eat fast food, thankfully, because at least I want to keep my health intact.

As far as I know though, isn't Burger King healthier than McDonalds or is it the other way around?
    I think BK is. I haven't been there in like 2 years.

Years
  • My friend's mom says that once upon a time she worked at Taco Bell and that one of her jobs was to work the beef hose. No, not a euphemism - a hose that squirts out pulverized meat. I don't know if she was making it up, but I stopped eating there.

Bay

Years
  • Wow, it's been a while since I came to the Daily Chit-Chat. D:

SAT and ACT scores, huh? It's been like five years since I took those because I graduated university a few weeks ago, but I still remember a couple things. In California, most universities are fine with either one, though most prefer the SAT scores. Also, there's the SAT II Subject Tests if you're going to go to apply for a University of California school. I didn't like the SAT II. XD

EDIT: Urgh, wrong topic! D: I think it's the database error! XD

As for fast foods, I ate Burger King for dinner this evening. XD Also, my dad had this talk about McDonalds and Burger King. In short, Burger King is going downhill if McDonalds keep opening new places close to Burger King. D:

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't even eat at Taco Bell anyways, so it doesn't have anything to do with me thankfully.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back