• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'll try XD
    It'd be cool if we could meet up lol

Fair's like that are great places to do meetups, too, since they're nice and public, and most areas are wide-open.

When you're there, it's hard to believe you're less than 10 miles from both Downtown Minneapolis and Downtown Saint Paul, unless you actually decide to look at the horizon to the west or the southeast. (b'-')b

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Fair's like that are great places to do meetups, too, since they're nice and public, and most areas are wide-open.

When you're there, it's hard to believe you're less than 10 miles from both Downtown Minneapolis and Downtown Saint Paul, unless you actually decide to look at the horizon to the west or the southeast. (b'-')b
    My cousins live close to there :O
    Although, they just came from India.

Random: 4,000 Posts YAY!

Anyways I g2g my sister is being pushy ._.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    I'm in the vicinity of the Twin Cities. (b'-')b

And I don't mean the Twin Ports, which are Duluth and Superior.

Ive in MN too! ^^

How would you guys feel for 6th Gen, if we got Pokemon Amethyst, Onyx, amd Opal? DO those sound like good titles?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Ive in MN too! ^^

How would you guys feel for 6th Gen, if we got Pokemon Amethyst, Onyx, amd Opal? DO those sound like good titles?

They're okay.

I only came here at this time to post this.
    The Daily Chit-Chat

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • Try standing on your head, and count backwards to -3,000. Works every time for me.
    Sounds like you want a punch to the face for making a bad post, and an unfunny one too.
    You make me rage so hard with your trollin'.
    The Daily Chit-Chat

Sorry there Yellow, I was drunk yesterday. I woke up with my friend's (divorced) mother ring on my finger... T_T. I read though the topic and didn't believe what happened.

Well, most fat people are fat because

A) They obviously eat too much
    B) They eat out of anguish or whatever
    C) They're fat and like being fat.

Being fat is your body's way of saying that you have too much fat inside your body, so much so that your body is literally sick. Not to mention cholesterol and other things...

But I know that some obese people are fat because of their genes or some sickness, so I won't go around bashing every fat person I see.

But I still hate the ones who don't have a viable excuse.
    So you hate people because they don't have an excuse for being fat? Sounds extremely idiotic for me. I don't really like fat people but almost all my neighborhood are skinny ones so I don't have much experience with it.
    Actually, I do. I've been through **** you couldn't imagine in my lifetime.

(Me releasing stress is to stab myself 3 times. Hurts, but it works.)

Ugh, I can't argue with you people.
    Sounds idiotic again. Do you like making yourself look like an idiot?

My way of releasing stress is smoking. WAY more healthy than stabbing yourself. If my Ritalin isn't there though.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Coolio.

I don't care what the 6th gen titles will be. I'll probably get them no matter what their titles are anyways. (b'-')b

6th gen already? I mean, I'm still getting over the 4th gen and HGSS. I hope it doesn't go that far, but 5 is an ugly number so I'm not sure I want it to end there either :x

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years

• 6th gen already? I mean, I'm still getting over the 4th gen and HGSS. I hope it doesn't go that far, but 5 is an ugly number so I'm not sure I want it to end there either :x
    Whenever I write the letter 'S' people always complain it looks like a 5, so I agree it's an ugly number.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Whenever I write the letter 'S' people always complain it looks like a 5, so I agree it's an ugly number.

Neat hand writing then Will? Mine is crazy, people either think I've got amazing writing or they just can't read it. My poor examiners, correcting my rushed tests. Oh well.
    Also, 5 was my number in hockey, fml.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years

• Neat hand writing then Will? Mine is crazy, people either think I've got amazing writing or they just can't read it. My poor examiners, correcting my rushed tests. Oh well.
    Also, 5 was my number in hockey, fml.
    My handwriting varies from awesome to grade 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back