• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    11th grade starts tommorow can't wait.
    First class for tommorow is English 11 woot easy A/B class.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    School started for me. And it sucked. Really hard.

Well, nowadays, because they changed my classes to something I really don't want, so hopefully I can rectify that issue.
    Same here D:

I changed my classes into Honors and AP because I hate being in a class full of idiots :>

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I know what you mean... honors classes were always a little too difficult for me, just because of how much work there was, even though I was easily smart enough for them, so I got stuck in the regular classes.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I know what you mean... honors classes were always a little too difficult for me, just because of how much work there was, even though I was easily smart enough for them, so I got stuck in the regular classes.
    What I was saying is the other way around for me lol XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm in my Junior year of high school, three weeks went by surprisingly fast. Week four starts tomorrow.
    I start this Wednesday.

I really hope I didn't get into AP Chemistry like I signed up for. :| WHY DID I SIGN UP FOR IT?! GAAAAH ;~;
    I WILL NEVER TAKE AN AP CLASS EVER!!! Considering how hard they are, and I barely do my work anyway.

Years
    I'm in my Junior year of high school, three weeks went by surprisingly fast. Week four starts tomorrow.

I WILL NEVER TAKE AN AP CLASS EVER!!! Considering how hard they are, and I barely do my work anyway.

Trust me, when a 3 or higher on an AP test gets you to test out of college classes, you'll reconsider. Its a huge advantage when getting into colleges too. They are hard, but they are well worth it in the long run. ^^

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I frikin love my school. Not necessarily the students, but academically, my school is perfect. We're in the Top 20 Best Schools in America in some list we don't know but who cares cause we're Top 20.

And our library is better than most Uni libraries XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back