• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • I hate websites that don't list prices or rates. Doesn't have to be a food place, either. The problems of being strict with money :[

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I've never had Red Robin before, but I was with my best friend and we were trying to find a place to eat. We tossed around the idea of Red Robin while driving around aimlessly and decided against it, so we went to Smashburger.

Probably the most stressful situations I put myself in is eating at new places. For some reason, I just get way too anxious when I'm ordering and get overwhelmed by the choices and unfamiliarity of it. How expensive is Red Robin? Is it good? Ever have Smashburger? Is Red Robin better than Smashburger?
    I have not been to Smashburger, and I don't think they have one of those here. Or they do and I just haven't noticed, I'll have to look around. Our only Red Robin is in Cary.

Red Robin did not disappoint me at all, and I've been to more than Crabtree's Red Robin. I think(?) we ended up going to one in Wilmington Beach, but I could be mistaken about that. Both of them met all expectations for me, nothing was forgotten, nice service, etc.

The food is actually quite large though, and the bread is the kind that will rather quickly expand in your stomach. The floats are... meh. They are what they are, I didn't find the flavour to be anything exceptional. They weren't bad, though. Definitely the right kind of sweetness you want out of root beer.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Had Smashburger once. I thought it was meh, although I was drunk at the time, so that's probably clouding my memory. Shake Shake da best.

Years
  • Huh, apparently there's a Cheeburger place somewhere near here. I swear I've never heard of it either.

I've only just been to Red Robin within the past month or two, and only because we'd been given gift cards for there for Christmas. Would definitely go again.

I remember being amused at their literal application of "bottomless fries".

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Had Smashburger once. I thought it was meh, although I was drunk at the time, so that's probably clouding my memory. Shake Shake da best.

If it was a Classic Smash, I'm going to be so disappointed.

Sirfetch’d

Avocados are so good :o no one in my family seems to like them though so we never have them ;0;

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I hate quitters, you guys. When I'm finally doing good in a match they drop out ;_;

I always had a preference for the middle-range sizes. Hell, I like all sizes, what am I talking about. It's all fun. Cs are good tho, tbh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back