• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Like pie said, there was no mention of the Arbalest doing anything last night.

But gp admitted he made a mistake with my case. And the phase post was kinda huge, so Klippy probably didn't want to make it too big.

And how do you explain the 2 damage on the Gargoyle? Or the fact that noone has counterclaimed me?

Years
    Yeah sorry about that Caps, I thought Alex was going after the role we were talking about the previous day (I forget what it was called lol).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    WAIT I COUNTERCLAIM FORTUNETELLER!

...ah nevermind, I don't expect anybody to buy anything I can come up with anyway, so whatever... have fun killing those few hit points I have off of me.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I've also been affected by leprosy and apparently the side effects are unknown. Any hindsight?

Hey Naku you seem overly eager to help, so why don't you tell us what leprosy does. You know everything after all.

Doesn't exist in-game, beyond the Leper class. Perhaps someone decided to give you a big hug and make you the new Leper.

And sorry to keep you waiting for a "Naku-ism," Manabae. d: I know, I'm too humble. But not entirely. I am faster than most. Whether I'm believed or not isn't up to me, and I grew tired of trying to convince many people long ago. c;

And you're welcome for the money, NightKrow.

Nakuzami

Years
    You know what this means?

The only non-Villager Heroes that haven't revealed are the Stranger, Bounty Hunter and the Abomination.

This could be bad for the Heroes, but it also shows them oh so many targets in the form of Evils and Terrors. Well, Heroes, would you like the benefit of my money for the next few phases while you attack all of the other Evils and Terrors, or do you subjugate yourselves to their attacks with nothing to support you? On the other hand, you Evils and Terrors, would you not like the benefit of this money, now that practically all of your enemies have revealed themselves?

The choice is yours. I'm just the pimp. Whoever fulfills my contracts gets the Gold, be they Heroes or Evils.

Oh, and for your reference:
    Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    ^ The day post suggested that the cannibal got gold for killing Desi.

guys cmon there's so much flavor text and detail the least you can do is read it over 2-3 times ;c

Nakuzami

Years
    Do you recall how the Brigand Raider had a wanted poster put up for him in the second day phase post? Reward of 2000 gold? That was Syn's doing at the time, but that's what my role does. You can see in today's phase post that NightKrow already fulfilled my contract for today, as he NKed Desinishon, who I picked because he was an easy target.

edit: d00f2, how dare you ninja me as I answer a question asked almost two hours ago

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    Gonna claim right now just because I'm not a big threat and I don't want accusations flying, I'm one of the Villagers. RIP my ability to do stuff xD

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Why are we claiming all of a sudden... :/ Don't think it will help all that much to out as a villager since the baddies will know to avoid you in the night.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    I'm the leper, my na deals 3 dmg per post from someone.

Yeah I targeted him

Killua pls.Apparently I'll need to post less frequently now.
    When does this take effect anyway?

Why are we claiming all of a sudden... :/ Don't think it will help all that much to out as a villager since the baddies will know to avoid you in the night.

Well, at this point, it doesn't matter much. The terrors haven't done serious damage anyway.

Btw, I think it's safe to say Vvoof Brigand is dead. At first I thought they recruited every other day, but there has been no mention of a recruitment the last two days. So Vvoof was Zehn or Bard. Gonna confirm that tonight.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Klippy says its day phase! :)

And with that, [attack] Lycanthropy. How many hits will he take? Bets can be directed to the front desk ;D.

Back