• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DARKEST DUNGEON II

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The DARKEST DUNGEON II
    marz has been slain.​

NIGHT FOUR
    OP | GAMEPLAY | NZ
    D1 - E1 - N1 | D2 - E2 - N2
    D3 | D4 - E4 - N4
    As the group split in two, the rumble of the dungeon crept up from the depths. As the two groups went down their separate paths, the ceiling behind them caved in. They were trapped in their respective halls, with only those that had joined them to keep them company.

CURRENTLY YOU MAY ONLY INTERACT AND PERFORM NAs ON PEOPLE WHO JOINED YOU ON A PATH. Left players may only interact with others who chose left, and the same for right choosers.

THE PLAYERS
    Klippy as The Narrator
    Zehn
    Bardothren
    Desinishon as the Pelagic Shamin
    Lycanthropy
    Nakuzami as the Collector
    Who's Kiyo as the Grave Robber
    Nuclear Chicken as the Man-at-Arms
    Alex Kaz as the Arbalist -4
    Mana -24
    Davepetasprite^2 -8
    NightKrow -21
    marz -15
    GreenLegend56 -1
    CatmanDaTrainer -2
    jdthebud
    drewbie411 as the Fortune Teller -17
    TheCapsFan
    Rowlet -50%
    Ewery1
    Ullion as the Gargoyle
    Nina
    Etherial Wizard
    Golgari
    gimmepie
    Johnny -15
    Killua
    Mimikyu
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    DAY FIVE
    OP | GAMEPLAY | NZ
    D1 - E1 - N1 | D2 - E2 - N2
    D3 | D4 - E4 - N4
    D5
    The two groups made their way down their separate paths, hearing the muffled activities of the other group along the wall that separated them.

As the Jester played their song for the Fortune Teller, the Fortune Teller gazed into her ball and found... Mimikyu facing her, strumming that same mandolin. The Leper sat next to her next victim as well, running her hands along his skin. The Crusader shivered at her touch.

THE SHOPS ARE CLOSED TODAY.

REMEMBER YOU MAY ONLY INTERACT WITH THE OTHER PLAYERS WHO WENT ON YOUR SIDE OF THE SPLIT TODAY.

THE PLAYERS
    Klippy as The Narrator
    Zehn
    Bardothren
    Desinishon as the Pelagic Shamin
    Lycanthropy
    Nakuzami as the Collector
    Who's Kiyo as the Grave Robber
    Nuclear Chicken as the Man-at-Arms
    Alex Kaz as the Arbalist
    Mana
    Davepetasprite^2
    NightKrow
    marz as the Stinger
    GreenLegend56 as the Villager
    CatmanDaTrainer as the Grouper
    O'aka XVIII​
    Mimikyu as the Jester
    Bounty Hunter
    Leper
    Abomination
    Antiquarian
    Cannibal

drewbie411 as the Fortune Teller
    Stranger
    Villager
    Villager

Brigand Vvulf
    Crusader
    Raider
    Hunter

Guardian
    Uca Crusher
    Thrall
    Sea Maggot

Siren
    Ghoul
    Madman
    Ullion as the Gargoyle
    Nina as the Gargoyle
    Spoiler:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
    Years
    So did any scum make it onto our side? The right side has:

Ewery1
    jdthebud
    drewbie411
    Killua - Gargoyle probably
    Johnny - Crusader
    Golgari - scum
    Mikikyu
    TheCapsFan

So I say we take out Golgari since Johnny is already leperized. [Attack] Johnny

Years
    [Attack] Ethereal Wizard

Welp I mean there's not much else on my side.
    Ulli, gimmie, me and wiz are the only ones on left side.

So uh.

Hey Ulli, attack Wiz and gimmie will leave you alone today. : )

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I guess I gotta do what I need to do to stay alive. T^T

[attack] Ethereal Wizard

By the way Nina, I see you've been "revealed" as the gargoyle as well. Do you still have your role? I lost mine the night following me being shown as the gargoyle, assuming it's the same everytime you may lose your role next night? :(

Mimikyu

hurr hi guys I've been playing a tune to drewbie every night.

[ATTACK] Golgari

Mimikyu

Nice, I could use some stress relief as well :)

eh, I play the mandolin to protect good ppl from bad stuff and roleblock bad ppl, so yeah the reason why I keep picking drewbie hehe.

stress relief, I'm supposed to passively give -5 to ALL HEROES every time I play the mandolin (which I do every night, I don't think I've missed my NA so far) but idk if it's been counted?

Years
    By the way Nina, I see you've been "revealed" as the gargoyle as well. Do you still have your role? I lost mine the night following me being shown as the gargoyle, assuming it's the same everytime you may lose your role next night? :(

UH

I COMPLETELY MISSED THAT WHAT THE HECKIE

I haven't gotten any notification I've lost my role. Nooooo I don't want that to happen. ;_;

Edit: Ulli you said you didn't get a villager role or don't know if your attack changed. What if we defeat the Gargoyle we get our roles back? Assuming I lose my tonight.

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    UH

I COMPLETELY MISSED THAT WHAT THE HECKIE

I haven't gotten any notification I've lost my role. Nooooo I don't want that to happen. ;_;

Edit: Ulli you said you didn't get a villager role or don't know if your attack changed. What if we defeat the Gargoyle we get our roles back? Assuming I lose my tonight.

That's what I am hoping for, Nina. Although if that is the case, everyone will know I'm the stranger once we get our roles back .-. Assuming the Gargoyle works from what I've seen so far, you probably will lose your role by the next day phase (unless we find and kill him/her)? :|

Years
    That's what I am hoping for, Nina. Although if that is the case, everyone will know I'm the stranger once we get our roles back .-. Assuming the Gargoyle works from what I've seen so far, you probably will lose your role by the next day phase (unless we find and kill him/her)? :|

It's a possibility, and yes you would be revealed too. But...I mean unless your win condition is completely different, we can always work together. I'm going to continue on my current path in hopes of getting my role back no matter. At least kill Candy then start trying to pin point the Gargoyle.

Back