• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I tend to stay up way too late talking to people online and browsing forums, it makes me wake up late. I really need to start cutting myself off at 1 at the latest.
    That's probably a good idea, to be honest. Any time I stay up past 1am on the internet, my sleep suffers tremendously as a result.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Because of my sleep hatred, I stay up as long as possible and then wake up whenever I need to in the morning, so usually I get ~4-5 hours of sleep. XD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    My sleeping habits are terrible, lol. I got to bed at 1:00 AM every night except Saturday where I go to bed three hours later. So I get 4 and a half hours of sleep. I hate sleeping because I hate dreaming but I need my sleep for school, so I have to. =\

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Nothing that I can think of, and it's not that I have too much energy. I do enough exercise to make sure I have no energy left at the end of the day.
    Well if you only eat yoghurt, broccoli and oatmeal then you won't have much energy in the first place anyway.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I sleep when my body decides it wants to sleep. I can't force myself to sleep (outside of my allergy medication) and sometimes it'll be at 2 in the morning; sometimes at 2 in the afternoon.

I really wish I could get into a regular sleep routine, but I just don't see that happening anytime soon :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I'm not too fond on the idea of trying to force my body to shutdown and go to sleep. It's a waste of my time. I go to bed when I'm tired, and that's how it should be :s. It will be different times different days and you just adjust to it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Right now I can get away with sleeping and being awake whenever my body feels like, only occasionally having to deal with the parents who don't approve of my sleep patterns (I brush their complaints off anyway). But if/when I get a job, I'm going to have to somehow get myself on some sort of consistent sleep schedule so I'm not falling asleep on the job.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I love sleeping, it makes me feel very well and I can't function if I have elss than 8 hours of sleep. I guess I can't really relate to Toujours in any way XD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I love sleeping, it makes me feel very well and I can't function if I have elss than 8 hours of sleep. I guess I can't really relate to Toujours in any way XD

This, so much xD I sleep too much ;~; If I sleep at like 4-5 am I won't get up until like... 12-1 pm. Gosh I'm so lazy xD;

Also lol at the title of this thread. My theme's taking over ya'll ;D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm pretty much the same way. Once I actually achieve getting myself to sleep, I'll want to stay asleep as long as possible and will resist all forces that attempt to awaken me. I always feel better after getting 6-8 hours of continuous sleep, regardless of when I happen to get that sleep lol

I might waste half the day sleeping, but it feels so nice to get that sleep...

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I hate sleeping during the day, I hate it ;~; Though it happens really rarely anyways, like once every two months or something. It's only when I'm extremely tired that I actually end up sleeping during daytime xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I get six hours of sleep a night and that's all I need. I don't understand people who nap during the day, or how they can live with themselves after it lol.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I neeed 8 hours or I can't really function well or just feel like **** but I just don't get tired enough to sleep that early and I usually get like 6 or 7 when I'm lucky >.> Or well that's on weekdays, in weekends and especially breaks or holidays I can sleep up to 11/12 hours hahah.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I get 8 hours of sleep a night usually, but sometimes I do need a nap during the day if Ive had a particularly stressful or active day. Sometimes, you just run out of energy, you know?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It's.. hard to say how much sleep I get these days. I've been waking up every few hours probably because of the weather. As for naps I take them when I feel like a brick which isn't too often.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

You put that...in such a depressing way ;___;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back