• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    We also really go crazy celebrating the big birthdays - 18, 21, 30, 40, 50, etc. Next year my Dad turns 50, my aunt turns 40, and my brother will be 18. Sooo many parties, so little time, ahaha.
    Quoting for the hell of it.

My family has always been on some kind of war against fun, so none of my parties were really that great whenever any relative past 25 was involved.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    "Sweet sixteen" parties always sounded like something which spoiled American teenagers with no concept of life throw tbh. Although that could just be a result of that "My Super Sweet 16" program on MTV or whatever it's called.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Probably you're right RL. And my birthday is in November, the month of dead and withering and despair how nice lol. Not that I really have parties anyway so it's cool.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Probably you're right RL. And my birthday is in November, the month of dead and withering and despair how nice lol. Not that I really have parties anyway so it's cool.

If it makes you feel any better, flowers smell awful when they bloom in March. Everyone's a loser in some way :>

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    My birthday is in May and I'll be 25. Its not really anything special in my opinion, I never really do anything special for my birthday, sometimes go out for dinner but thats it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My sister and I have birthdays a month apart so sometimes we do joint things for birthdays, especially now that I'm at school from August until mid-October, so during both her and my birthday.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    This next birthday is going to be the first in a long time where I don't have either an exam or revision for an exam going on. It's going to be goooooooood.

Years
    "Sweet sixteen" parties always sounded like something which spoiled American teenagers with no concept of life throw tbh. Although that could just be a result of that "My Super Sweet 16" program on MTV or whatever it's called.

Why subject yourself to such horrible programming? :/

*patpat*

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    they... made me watch it... i couldn't stop them live!! ;_;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Ohhh ew, I watched that show once just to see what it was and I honestly wanted to slap some of these kids in the face. The way they talk to their parents and other adults is appalling.

Then again, it's MTV. Stuff like that's apparently entertaining.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Ah, MTV. A shining example as to how some things, unlike wine, do not better with age.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    My birthday is in May and I'll be 25. Its not really anything special in my opinion, I never really do anything special for my birthday, sometimes go out for dinner but thats it.

I'm 20 on October 1, I can't believe it. I don't celebrate much on my birthdays.

Me and my dad have our birthdays so close together (a week apart), the past few years we went out to dinner to celebrate both our birthdays together.

Well, it seems my birthday is nearing too. I'm leveling up on April soon... yay!!! Summer birthday :PP

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    AND IN OTHER NEWS
    BEYONCE IS IN LABOR
    I REPEAT
    BEYONCE IS IN LABOR

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    We talkin' berfdays? There's no way that mine is in a week, not a chance. And even if it was, there would be no way that Mork would fail to give me the new PC theme I humbly asked for as a gift many times over the past year. No way at all, if he's really my friend.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back