• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Studying... I don't study. Period. If I study I fail whatever test I'm taking, and if I don't study, I pass whatever test I'm taking. So I don't believe in studying.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I never study like, diehard studying-till-midnight, I just kind of look through it a day before the test and make sure I pay attention in class because that's where I learn the most. If it weren't for my class being as obnoxious as hell though that would be a lot easier for me lol >.>

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I never studied outside of school before 2011, lol. But since 2011 was my last year, I studied as hard as I could whenever an exam was coming up. Much to my disappointment, however, my studying was in vain and I didn't get the fantastic results I had hoped :(

Yeah I was engineering but I can't deal with engineering calc (everything else is fine) so I can't do engineering so I guess I'm liberal arts right now? But I'm taking like 4 university requirements (required no matter what major you are) right now and then an easier version of engineering calc so I'll just focus on this semester and not think ahead yet.

A lot of people stumble when it comes to choosing a major for their first few years in uni so I'd say that's perfectly fine! :3 My mom though was absolute hell to deal with since she wanted me to choose right away and not waste any time... I really do understand why she'd say that but it still stressed me out to no end. Though I'm in no way shape or form angry at her over it - in fact, I appreciate it a ton.

I'm finally starting to take interesting courses so I'm somewhat looking forward to next semester, as much as I dread the trip to uni and back.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    It's my last school year this year before I graduate and head off to university and like many members here, don't study : x maybe I should...

CapricornPsyche

Psychic Trainer of Capricorn
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 11, 2012
    I'm a college Student myself. I'm generally a B student and the worst grades I get are C's whenever it's a really tough class or class I don't really like. When it Comes to something I love It's usually get a B or an A

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    I've just been going through high school on autopilot. I really don't care anymore, which is completely acceptable now since I'm a senior. 3.6 GPA unweighted and 4.3 weighted, so I'm still a valedictorian. Funny how that happens since I'm lazy as a mofo.

I blew through a bit under $150 today. New chukkas, a cassette-MP3 adapter, some v-necks, a pair of chinos, and red canvas shoes. It's nice not having to pay bills or taxes. Got money to throw around everywhere.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    I've studied like crazy until I finished my college applications, then I studied just enough to know basic things on my semester exam... I'll let senioritis take full control of me now. I'm more than satisfied with 3.8 unweighted and 4.6 weighted GPA with very competitive and demanding classes.

Shiny

Years
    I blew through a bit under $150 today. New chukkas, a cassette-MP3 adapter, some v-necks, a pair of chinos, and red canvas shoes. It's nice not having to pay bills or taxes. Got money to throw around everywhere.

I wish I had a job, to buy all of my materialistic objects it would give me responsibility.

The amount of comics, games and anything digimon I would buy...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    If I had a job... my life would be 100x better right now. At least I'd be able to pursue my hobbies :L

Shiny

Years
    True, like I'm a comic fanboy but I haven't bought comics in about three months o_x;

Years
    My Grandpa has a copy of like the First Edition of the First Superman comic. Explains why it's been encased in glass in his safe since I was a little kid, ahaha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I wasn't really into comics. My little sister is a huge fan of the Archie comics. Shee has a good chunk of them, most are Betty & Veronica.

If I had a job... my life would be 100x better right now. At least I'd be able to pursue my hobbies :L

^ I so agree. It's been a month or so now and my parents are now popping the "so when are you getting a job?" question this weekend, and I feel like I'm being rushed. D:

Shiny

Years
    I'm into Marvel and DC only, y'know like the superhero comics. My nearest comic shop is 40 minutes away by public transport so no likelihood of getting a job there : <

Shiny

Years
    I'm 50 / 50 really. I love the X-Men the most but the thing is Marvel annoys me with their writing, like how they use the same group of characters for every team, they keep releasing events two a year and they kill a character off then revive them 9 months later.

Shiny

Years
    I've always prefered superheroes if they actually have superpowers, not just access to a fortune to buy weapons and such from.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I like Batman cause if I go to the gym and make millions of dollars, I could become him.
    All them radioactive guys, or mutants or whatever, gives me no hope. :(

Shiny

Years
    moments. not true, My brother tried feeding me to a wolf but I only got bit, which would explain my unhuman appearance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back